Kuat

Exodus

After further review, I have come to the conclusion that Vauler was inactive in RP for almost a year, dropping him in rank and therefore abilities. My originaly ruling is null and Cineon Yahn gets the kill. Sorry Adam, but you waited too long to bring Vauler back.

As for Onderin being bum-rushed that is being looked into, a ruling will be made tomorrow about this situation.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

I will reverse a ruling when an inactive character comes back and attempts something like this. I was un-aware that Vauler was inactive for a year, something you should have told me. If I allowed this ruling to stand the way it was then anytime anyone comes back they will be just as strong as a character you have been active with all year. Is that fair? Do you and your brother do this on purpose just to aggravate me?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

After getting a second opinion Tarrian and I both agree that the attack on Onderin, while cheap, was legal. First the rule is person A attacks, Person B defends, Person C attacks. Then Person A can attack again if you repeat that. So Two attacks before a post is legal as long as Person A is the only one to atack before person B defends at the beginning of the battle. This seems a little confusing so i'll try to explain it better.

Raiden attacked, Onderin defended, Cineon attacked. This is the end of Person A attacks, Person B defends, Person C attacks. And it can stat anew with Raiden attacking. This was a very cheap kill as this duel could have easily lasted longer and been played out better. It is as if everyone is scared they will be killed right away. I wouldn't have to rule at all if people were fair and had fun with each other. I really want to rule against this, but cheap as it may be it was within the stupid rule.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows