Bogden

Tarrian Skywalker

((Thanks ))

IC: The group of troops boards the ship without a sound. A mental bond is now shared between them. Devotion to a cause was now their life blood.

Fortunately for the rebellion it was these troops devotion that would help spur them to victory.

A small holographic message pops up in the main cargo hold where the troops are all assembled. Admiral Black is standing on the bridge of the Galans Pride, arms clasped behind his back. He begins to speak directly to the troops.

"You troops have been through the hardest training the galaxy has to offer. I commend you for making it through this training and appologize for putting you through it. I would have come myself had I not had to hep run the alliance." Black lets out a quick chuckle as some of the soldiers grinned and shook their heads.

I will see you on Gala very soon where I personally will be telling you of your mission. I christen you soldiers Death Angels. You will be in every major offensive of this oncoming war. You will bare the weight of the enemies military. You're a force to be reckoned with, and you will be unveiled to the enemy when the time comes. They will tremble at your might. Congratulations once again, and we will see you soon."

With that the hologram blinked out of existence, and the ship made its jump into hyperspace.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

Before the transport enters hyperspace, Rane Scando's ship, the Last One Standing, attaches to the larger ship's back end. As the Mandalorian bounty hunter attaches fresh charges to all of his weapons, the droid pilot of the Last One Standing requests that the transport's top hatch is opened to allow Scando access ”“ a few moments later, the hatch opens, and Scando proceeds to the transport's hold. There, Scando finds his troopers, the troopers that had been christened the Death Angels by the Rebellion's chief Admiral.

"The Vice Admiral of the Rebellion is under attack. We're going to save her."

*Several technicians arrive at the Shaved Wookiee. One of them slings his case onto the bar and looks at the bartender.*

'Maintenance. We're scheduled to check your lighting out.'

*The barman grunts and gestures at the area behind the bar. The three men pick up their cases and walk into the back, whistling cheerfully. Half a day later, their 'maintenance' is complete.*

• 1 month later...

The Shadow Lightning entered the Bogden system. The Force whispered the planet to him, he was to come here.

Cineon stepped out of the ship. He couldn't see much as there wasn't much to see. He pulled some equipment out of the ship very carefully with the Force. It was to start a fire. He made a spark and there was a small fire by his ship. He looked up at the sky for a moment, then proceeded to make a campsite.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Posted for Darth Havoc -

As lightning strikes, and heavily-polluted rain begins to pour, a majestic cruiser, painted red with the blood of the innocent, emerges. The cruiser, The Emperor's Hand, slices through the blackening sky, and eventually sets down on an old, cobble-stone landing pad. The Emperor's Hand shakes slightly as the main engines are cut - at the same time, rain drips off of the cruiser's sleek sides, giving the impression of a giant, bloody heart, still beating after being ripped out of some poor soul. A moment after the main ramp extends, six heavily armed and armored troopers, clad in red, emerge. The troopers, a gift from the tyrant Jidai Geki, march in double file, and are shortly after followed by Darth Havoc, Sith Lord. Clad in black robes and armor, Darth Havoc smiles at the weather conditions, for the foulness of the weather didn't compare to the foulness of the Sith Lord's heart, and was thus conceived as pleasant.

"Tonight is a good night."

As Darth Havoc and his ”˜companions' heads towards the watering hole where the self-proclaimed Emperor was currently at, the Sith Lord reaches out with the Force and focuses on another - Cineon Yahn. Eyes half closed, Darth Havoc plants ideas in the youth's mind; like seeds, these ”˜ideas' blossom into words.

"Cineon Yahn, you have answered my silent call - a feat not just anyone could pull off. Indeed you are powerful as I have foreseen. Welcome to the dark side of the Force."

Darth Havoc, with his ”˜companions' in tow, enters a seedy bar. Immediately, the Sith Lord spies the Emperor in a booth at the far side of the bar. Darth Havoc nods to two of his troopers - they immediately cover the bar's entrance. Another nod sends two more troopers in separate directions. After ordering a single drink, the Sith Lord heads over to the awaiting party.

"I would have ordered a second, but I am not one to keep emperors waiting."

Darth Havoc downs his drink, and takes a seat opposite the Emperor.

The rain came down and his fire burned out quickly as the rain pelted the flames away. He cloaked his head and quickly put everything back into his ship. He got into the ship and turned on his ship. It began to hover and he skimmed the surface to the point where he thought the message came from. It was some kind of a bar. Cineon stepped out of the ship and went into the bar, "Wait here." The ship did as it was told and turned off.

Cineon prepared to enter the bar. He saw a man exiting a speeder. A regular appeared to be making his way into the bar. The man had already appeared to have about two drinks. Cineon dropped to one knee and several gouge marks appeared in Cineon's face. "Help," he whined.

The man saw Cineon and rushed over to him, "Are you all right?" he asked a bit concerned.

Cineon slowly got onto both feet, "I am now." The gouges disappeared and Cineon turned the man around and put covered his mouth. Cineon then snapped his neck, killing the man. He picked up the dead body and tossed it into the speeder. He robbed the man and looked at his face. "Somewhat respectable." His own face turned into that of the dead man. Cineon turned away and went into the bar, taking his robe off moments before entering. He hung the robe up on a coat rack and sat down at a table in the corner. He ordered a shot and an ale.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

"I am here to offer the Empire my services."

The wizened Sith Lord smiles.

"I see many things, both when awake and asleep - my good man, I have foreseen all that is to come. I will join, and I will help to restore the Empire to past levels of greatness."

Darth Havoc uses the Force to grab the bartender's attention, and then motions for the gaunt alien to bring over more drinks for all. As he considers his next words, memories of past battles come flashing back to the Sith Lord - Darth Havoc's smile widens as he recalls the taking of Nastarine, a battle in which both he and the Sith Lord Ar-Pharazon had fought very viciously. As the memories begin to fade from Darth Havoc's mind, they suddenly burst across the self-proclaimed Emperor's train of thought.

"Forgive me for tampering with your mind, but I thought you might like to see my credentials."

Darth Havoc pauses.

"I was gladly accept the position of Head of the Imperial Navy."

Evan smiled as visions flashed through his mind. He knew this man could be a valuable asset to the Empire. underneath the table, the Sword of the Empire began to increase in power.

"Your credentials seem to be in order. But Head of the Imperial Navy, that is a position of honor among the Empire. Only the finest Imperial Admirals. What makes you think you are better than them? But I will give you a chance.Take these coordinates and meet me there. There you will get your chance."

Evan rises from the booth and turns to his men.

"Come on. We return home. Vacation is over."

The Stormtroopers rise and follow the Emperor to the shuttle. Soon it takes off.

DarthI.jpg

The Sith Lord sighs, then rises from his seat.

A moment later, Darth Havoc stands before Cineon Yahn, who”˜s presence rang clear to the Sith Lord.

"We're leaving. Your ship is being slaved to the side of my cruiser; you will accompany me on The Emperor's Hand. Follow me."

The Sith Lord, followed by Yahn, and his six heavily armed and armored troopers, exit the bar. Several minutes later, The Emperor's Hand rises, engines screaming, and rockets up into the night...

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

In the far back of a seedy cantina, a spindly droid sits, a tall glass of amber liquid before it. The droid patiently waits for the bounty hunter known as Piccolo - every so often, a burly apron-clad alien heads over to the droid, and replaces the tall glass of amber liquid with another...

• 13 years later...

The Crazy Mynock left hyperspace and began a weaving path through the many moons of the 4th planet in the system. Eventually, it made planetfall in an out-of-the way forest, two new sinkholes pitting the center like giant malevolent eyes. Two Mandalorians exited, armed with heavy ion blasters, trap nets, and fusion cutters. With only a few words between them, the pair set out through the forest, keeping their eyes open for the two things they were hunting for.

((Edit 5/7))

Renda bears, it turned out, weren't too big of a challenge. We grabbed about 7 over the next two days, harvesting a fairly good crop of their food supply as we did so. The ironwithe was a pain in the shebs to harvest, even with the fusion cutters. Once our hold was full of sleeping animals and pungent smelling plants, we took the chemical tests and left behind the surveillance equipment. In such a remote area, there was no concern about people tracking our movements. The data took another day to compile, and with our job done, we headed back to the stars.

DSgZUkY.jpg

Daughter of Sabian Devanus and Zara Nargal