Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

unkown to the bounty hunter Will was aware of his tricks and used his knife to deflect the dart, and as well as faking doubling over when really he had fire proof clothes on, his father always told him to be prepared Will thought in his head. Will seeing the bounty hunter withdrawing his weapon just a little at a time quickly he disarmed the mandalorian then did a spin and nailed him in the chest with his feet, after the blow to the mandalorian, taking a few steps back Will anaylized his opponent and never took his eyes off of him.

Feel free to contact me by Discord/PM/Email or, on Facebook

OOC: You can't counter something in the past, Will.

IC: Just as Will kicked the Mandalorian again, the paralysis dart that Fett had pumped into him started to work it's affect on him.

Will dropped to the floor as Fett kicked out, using the momentum of the other man's attack to help. Will found that he couldn't get up. In fact, he found that he couldn't move at all.

The dart worked its purpose, and the bounty hunter left Will on the floor to wait out the effect. It would only last a few more minutes--Fett had injected a minimal supply of the toxin.

OOC: Um...I still mean what I said. You can't change the past. You had no way of knowing I was going to use a dart on you--you have no idea who I am. You are paralyzed. You lost.

IC: ShadowFett walked over to the benches on the far side of the arena and sat down, not to catch his breath but to watch the other fights from a different perspective.

He thought a little about the fights he had just partaken in. He should not have been beaten by Searcy, but he had been and he would have to correct any mistakes he had mede.

Fett needed to be lighter of his feet and more reliant on ranged blaster attacks. He would need to judge whether his opponent could be beaten at close range before drawing a vibroblade or throwing a punch. He would also have to make a point of not trying to fight big, mutated lizard things unless he had no choice.

Finally, he would have to learn to exploit the weaknesses of his opponents more than he ever had before. Before he had never been so challenged, except by Rane Scando...but that was a long time ago. Searcy's weakness had also been his strength--his size. If ShadowFett had been nimble enough and attacked with weapons powerful enough, or even used his jetpack to counter Searcy's lack of a ranged weapon, then the mutant would fall.

He remembered hearing tales of the one called Boba Fett. It was said that this Boba Fett had killed a seemingly-invicible Koodan by knocking him backwards into a mere puddle of acidic waste. ShadowFett learned from this that one's enviroment could be the key to victory, hence the sniper abilities he had trained to be half-decent.

OOC: Pay attention, recruits. These were not only posted for Fett's own gain, but yours as well.

Will still lying on the ground from the effects of the dart and not knowing when it wore off. Started to study very closely in his head studied the fighting style of the one mandalorian and of the one transdoshan he had fought previously.

HE also started to notice there habits what did they tend to do that Will should have done and what they did that Will should never do.

A vision of his deceased father came into view, and Will had a talk with his father in his head for a while. Than Will's father had to leave , and Will gathering what he learned from both battles and what his father told him ( his father told him to always trust in himself and he could do anything ) and knew now that he was ready for training, as soon as he could get up!

Kyu watched as the fights were quickly broken up, he watched Shadow's movements closley, he needed to add some more moves to his dictionary, and he would have to start with his and Piccolo's. Moving closer into the fights, he stayed within the shadows.

Hieelkja.jpg

Will trying to get up but in his efforts he finds the dart has not worn off yet so Will decides to use some quick thinking. Will then rolls himself over to his suitcase and knocks it open he then skillfully rolls a capsel from the box down to his hand.

Will then recieves the capsel in his hand. He then with his hand presses a button and a needle pops out Will then injects himself with anti-toxin, and in 10 seconds is back on his feet. " Whew," Will says while brushing himself off "what a rush."

Pain enters Michaels body but passes right out as his head connects withthe rock. He feels as pieces of rock enter his head. His tail whips around and wraps around Piccolos neck. the tail jerks to the left and uncurls throwing Piccolo into a wall.

I can see this is a battle that will only end in the entire destruction of this base. How about a draw?

MSearcy2.jpg

Piccolo already had was up, and ready for more, when Searcy's Force message echoed into his head. The bounty hunter had no intentions of losing the battle, and a victory by him was no means clear. A draw made sense at this point.

"As you wish. The battle is a draw, you fight well."

Piccolo called a momentary halt to Will and ShadowFett's training.

"It is time for me to return to the Citadel. Kyu and Searcy are ready to take missions now, and Will and Sal(if she's still here) should be ready as soon as Fett gets through with them. I'll make sure Smash knows that. There will be plenty of action for everyone here soon, trouble is brewing in the galaxy, so just keep training and be patient."

With that Piccolo entered his ship and headed back to the Citadel.

ShadowFett nodded at what Piccolo had said. He watched as Will approached him, his expression hidden behind his black helmet. The black battlearmor he was clad in glistened in the lighting of the training room, which was ratehr beat up now.

He ordered a few of the nearby slaves to begin cleaning up the shattered wall and he took a few steps over to the side with Will and Sal ((if indeed she's still here)). He sat down.

"First, I would like to answer any questions you two have about the Black Sun or anything else you can think of. I'll do my best to answer them," he said.

'well first I am sorry to say that I won't be joining the black Sun. Whyl told me to come here to get some training, and he told me this was a team training area of both the hutt clan, and the Black Sun.

=-Will sits down-=

'but yeah I do have a question about the Black Sun how did you guys come to be as in how did you come up with the name and how did you guys start out."

"well first I am sorry to say that I won't be joining the black Sun. Whyl told me to come here to get some training, and he told me this was a team training area of both the hutt clan, and the Black Sun."

=-Will sits down-=

"but yeah I do have a question about the Black Sun how did you guys come to be as in how did you come up with the name and how did you guys start out."

((OOC: EDit: sorry I didn't mean to do that didn't know it did it twice. Was trying to fix the original message, and it did this))

ShadowFett was puzzled by the man's question. Did Will know nothing about the Black Sun? He spoke, "That information is not known by any living being. I can not tell you, and neither could Smash Daisaku himself."

The mystery surrounding the Black Sun had been woven for years, and noone knew the secrets of the organization. Great leaders had risen and fallen, but the secrets had not all been passed on.

OOC: Hey, can you capitalize the first word of when you say something? Thanks, it's annoying me.

IC: "Alright then," ShadowFett stood up. "It is very neccessary these days in the galaxy to have at least a small amount of proficiency with the vibroblade. We'll start with that."

Fett intended to make this man at least decent in several weapons. He simply had nothing better to do and he wanted to honor the alliance between the Black Sun and the Hutts. If something happened that required his attention, then this training wasn't the most important thing.

He drew his own vibroblade and tossed Will one from the weapons rack mounted on the wall. Spinning his blade in his hands he thanked the Mandalorian who raised him for teaching him so well in these arts. He felt superior to Will and capable of taking on the role of an instructor.

ShadowFett caught the comm via his helmet systems. He spoke to Will, "You may want to come along, seeing as your faction is involved. I'm going to Tatooine."

He then accessed the terminal on the wall. "All Black Sun Operatives, this is your commander, ShadowFett. Come to the hangars--there is a conflict on Tatooine requiring our assistance."

Nodding to Will, he left the training facility and made his way to the hangars as troops and other operatives started to gather. Soon a decently large force was accumulated and Fett sent them into the Sentinel-Class Landing craft that were parked nearby.

Himself boarding the Night of Vengeance, ShadowFett blasted off towards the desert world, the landing craft at his tail.

Arriving back on Dubrillion trailed by the landing craft without a fight, ShadowFett landed and went back to his office. He didn't want to train any more in the arena, which was still being fixed, but knew that if Will or anyone else needed him or wanted more training then they would find him here.

He sorted out some of his thoughts in the quiet of his office, but he stayed alert to the outside. He felt somewhere in his being that something was going to happen. Being who he was, he enjoyed that feeling and anticipated the upcoming events.

Piccolo received the comm, and touched down on Dubrillion. He summoned ShadowFett to him.

"The Hutts have contracted a new bounty, and I'm giving it to you. You will lead Searcy and Kyu to retrieve a criminal called Vash Mammon."

The image of Vash's human form is displayed before ShadowFett.

"Wyhl seems to think he can change his appearance, probably a shapeshifter of some sort. So be careful. Searcy should be able to sense anything like that. Bring him back alive if you can, but if you have to kill him. Good luck."

Piccolo left Searcy and asked that Will some to him.

ShadowFett nodded to Piccolo. A bounty. He walked out towards his ship, beckoning to Searcy. "We'll start back on Tatooine, since we at least know that he was or still is there."

He approached his Modified Corellian YT-2000, the Night of Vengeance. "I'm not sure how to recognize someone who can change shapes, but if you can memorize his Force signature the first time, then you can use it against him."

ShadowFett knew only a bit about the Force and all that stuff, mostly from his studies of the Mandalorian War all those years ago. But it was enough to get the general idea, and he had seen the Force work before--against him.

He waited for Kyu to join them, sending him a comm telling him that they were waiting. As experienced as Fett was, he was not much of a veteran when it came to actually tracking down a bounty. Last time he had been told to do so he had been after a Sith called Jaina Jade Skywalker. He had been rather successful in finding her, but was unable to capture her as she was protected by the entire Sith order.

[Comm for Piccolo:]

'Hello. My name is Arkady Suul, and I request a meeting with you at your convenience. I can found in Chalmun's cantina in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. Thank you.'