Atmosphere: Type 1, Breathable

Primary Terrain: industrial wasteland, toxic waste pools

Points of Interest: Sith Temple

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: none

Immigrated Species: jawas, rodians, garbage worms, ewoks, noghri, humans

Primary Language(s): Basic, Jawa, Ewok

Faction Affiliation: Sith

JediRP Canon History: The Sith Temple on Raxus Prime is a 100-story obsidian tower rising from the industrial wasteland of the surrounding planet. It is defended by numerous ion and turbolaser batteries, integrated into a massive grid controlled by the command center on the 75th floor.

Several of its features include: a very intricate training room which includes a floor pit with spikes, toxic sludge, and laser turrets built into the walls; a public bath flowing with blood instead of water, lending the entire temple the faint omnipresent smell of blood; a medieval style torture room complete with a rack and scaffold; a furnace and forge deep in the lower levels, suitable for all kinds of Sith alchemy; multiple other training rooms; an outdoor training area covered in a glass dome; a massive penthouse for the resident Lord in charge of the temple, complete with a hot tub; and an expansive throne room on the 100th floor, looking out over the vast junkyards of Raxus Prime.

The temple also houses the massive personal library of Sith Master John Skywalker. It is run by a large group of Nohgri slaves, dedicated to Skywalker--and his family--and by extension, the Sith Order itself.

The Temple has been used as a staging area for several Sith assaults, and was home to a clan of violent communist Ewoks.

Old description:

The Sith Temple on Raxus Prime is a 100-story obsidian tower rising from the industrial wasteland of the surrounding planet. It is defended by numerous ion and turbolaser batteries, integrated into a massive grid controlled by the command center on the 75th floor. Several of it's features include: a very intricate training room which includes a floor pit with spikes, toxic sludge, and laser turrets built into the walls; a public bath flowing with blood instead of water, lending the entire temple the faint omnipresent smell of blood; a medieval style torture room complete with a rack and scaffold; a furnace and forge deep in the lower levels, suitable for all kinds of Sith alchemy; multiple other training rooms; an outdoor training area covered in a glass dome; a massive penthouse for the resident Lord in charge of the temple, complete with a hot tub; and an expansive throne room on the 100th floor, looking out over the vast junkyards of Raxus Prime. The temple also houses the massive personal library of Sith Master John Skywalker. It is run by a large group of Nohgri slaves, dedicated to Skywalker--and his family--and by extension, the Sith Order itself.

This is a hidden Sith location.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

OOC: The fleet here is as follows and is actually more legal than the one Kheldar inventedas it has been built upon since the original fleet rules first established.

85 Imperial II Class Star Destroyers

Names: Oppression 1-95

10 Imperator Star Destroyers

Names: Death 1-10

5 Super Star Destroyers

Names: Persecution, Fratricide, Pain, Suffering, Anguish

100 Correllian Corvettes

Names: Pain Seigh 1-100

20 Mon Calamari Cruisers

Names: Genocide 1-20

500 X-Wings

500 Y-Wings

500 B-Wings

750-A-Wings

500 TIE Defenders

50 Correllian Assault Gunboats

Each SD with a full sqaudron of TIES

Midsengard Fleet seized by and originally created by Lord Ar-Pharazon:

15 Mammon Star Destroyers

Names: Mammon 1-15

20 WHMU Armored Transports

Names: Transport 1-20

50 Exael Class Cruisers

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

• 2 weeks later...

*The Deviant IV lands down on the base, as the pilot is a Sith, and can land.*

Darth Hexious walks out, looks at the place. "Not to shabby."

He then locks up his ship, and goes to a meditation room. He then opens up a book on the Black Arts of the Sith.

He gets up and fires a blur of Red Force Lightning, that he already knew. He grasped his hand, burned from the move. He sits down, still holding the hand. He closes his eyes, floats into the air, and meditates as he heals it, with the words of the book, floating in his mind.

hooj.jpg

*Raynuk's ship pops out of Hyperspace and floats down to the planet without incident. He exited his ship, pulling his Sith Robes around him as he walked away from his ship. He then looked up into the sky, and smiled deviously. Raynuk turned and continued walking inward. He walked down a corridor, and found it oddly emplty, but felt a presence. He kept walking till he reached the Meditation rooms, and saw SoP there. Raynuk just nodded and turned away, feeling the need to explore a bit more and wait for others to arrive*

((Sorry..apparently due to lack of communication, I lost both of my ships over the Sith Temple without me even knowing. So AP, if it wouldnt be too much of a bother, I'd like to order a Enh Imp-II SD to command as my own under the name Death Minitour II Raynuk will fully pay for it of course Hes got the connections to High Money on Chandrilla))

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*JGoD's stolen ship dropped out of Hyperspace and entered the atmosphere. She touched down and stepped out... she didn't have any intention of staying for a very long period of time. She stepped into an old building, she sensed Raynuk not too far off... he was alive... mentally she thanked whatever deity was responsible for this feat and she hurried down the halls to find him.*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Exar executes Red lightning into a wall, but tries to channel it more powerful, and slowly fades to blue. Successful, but the lightning stops immediatly on it's own, and Exar's hand was still slightly burned. He then continues to study, when he feels the precense of Raynuk Montar's appears. He then in a few minutes, feels that of Brook's. He looks out of his meditating and sees Brook walking through the cooridors.

hooj.jpg

A hologram of Ar-Pharazon appears to Jgod.

"We must remain hidden for the time being. I have some security measures to dicuss with you upon my arrival, but see that people enter here only after making sure they were not followed. More to come..."

apeditname.jpg

*JGoD stopped... Raynuk at one end of the hall, Vauler at the other... she motioned for Vauler to follow her as she walked quickly to Raynuk and threw her arms around him in a tight hug of relief. She released him and stepped back... looking more soberly up at him...*

"I came, because I know that you are the one other person he trusted to have a hand in this... he has fallen... I have felt it... and I must go back. Will you meet me there?"

*Raynuk looked up at Vauler for a second and nodded to the man, before looking at JGoD. he studied her for a moment, and nodded*

"Of course I will...I have my own reasons to return to the Temple, or what is left. My appretnice is in there somewhere...I can feel him, even from here, but it's faint, and fading fast...."

*Raynuk looked out the window next to him, into the darkness of space*

"...many Sith fell...We are almost all that is left JGoD. Its up to us now."

*He bowed to her slightly and made his way past her*

"I'll see you in Space.."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*JGoD nodded to Raynuk before turning to Vauler.*

"I must go... and i must also ask you not to follow me. I will be back as soon as I can. While i am gone you must do me this favor, be sure that any sith who comes here is not followed... we cannot risk exposure.. not right now."

*She nodded to him and quickly left, she exited the building and returned to her stolen ship... taking off, she entered hyperspace once again...*

From Out of no-where... The Alliance Fleet come out of Hyperspace above Raxus Prime, Which is believed to be the "Hidden" Location of the Sith Fleet Yards. However when Master Prophet stole the Information from the Sith Databank, the Fleet learned location of the Hidden Ship yards, making it its next target in the War.

14- Imperator Class Star Destroyers

10- Defender Class Star Destroyers

80- Corellian Corvettes Tantive-4 Blockade Runners

7- Mon Calamari Space Cruisers

3- Nebula-S Frigates

Suddenly Appear over the Planet, Just under moving quick enough, moving Under the Shield before the Planetary shield is able to be put up.

OOC:.... Yea.... its legal...

COMM TO SLY STEVENSON----

Sly...he's gone...for good hopefully...I'm really batterred, I'm going back to the Blademaster homeworld, you won't find it anywhere, so if you need me for anything, I'll be there, just comm me, my frequency is 192.168.0.256...Lina is on one of your ships, take care of her...I'll return...

END COMM---

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kheldar's mercinary fleet of 5 SDs salvaged from Saboath and five of his own Star Destroyers enter over Raxus Prime with several cargo ships and Corellian Corvettes. They immediately begin firing on all planetary turbo lasers and ionizing all star destroyers still in orbit. The Corvettes work to engage active ships and deal with any smaller fighters.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

The Jedi Fleet switches to Ion Cannons and fallows the Lead of The Hutt Clan. Begins A TOTAL bombardment of Raxus Prime Fleet begins. Since the Sith thought this place was Hidden, Their defenses were not ready for such an attack. Some ships tried to scatter, moving from the Planet, However were blasted with Ion Cannons before they got 100 feet of the Ground. As the small Fighter Pilots who begin to realise they are being attack, The Morning star, and the rest of their Jedi Fleet open up the fighter bays, releasing 500 X-Wings, and also 250 Tie Fighters, preparing to destroy any airborn Pilots.

As the Morning Star Aims, the Planetary's Communication Shield, was hit with a Huge Ion blast. Dissableing any transmitions between the Ships, and dissabled any transmitions leaving the planet.

Sending A Signal from the Alliance Fleet, Surrender your ships, and your Planet, and you will be spaired... In Name of the Commonwealth, Surrender, or have the Bombardment Continue....

"Give me an Update" the Fleet Commandor says, as someone replies... "Almost all Grounded Star Destroyers, have been dissabled, The Hutt Clan has dissabled the planets Ion Cannon, and KVC has destroyed the Planets Turbo Lasers. The Only thing they have left is small fighter Pilots."

Several cargo transports swoop in low and a series of armed mercinaries with jetpacks begin to deploy from their bays, swarming down on the ground of the shipyards. Armed with blaster rifles, these nimble guards begin beating down the stormtroopers and surround the Raxus Prime command center. The mercinaries quickly force their way in and secure it, cutting off all possiblity of outside or remote access or seizure from the Empire and turning the remaining defenses against the already decimated Imperial fleet.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

OOC: NONE OF THIS HAPPENED...

Actually this shipyard is hidden. This shipyard was estapblished as functional two days after the Sith computer download happened. GO back and read the threads. I built this place in secret, and haven't even been to the Temple lately. The only people who know of it are the people AP notifyed personally. I am notifying mods right away to null your actions.

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

I am just gonna throw my two cents in here, even though I have no say-so in the matter, and it was me that mod-approved this invasion. True, you might have found out about RP from the Sith Database, had AP actually put any information in there. I dont think he had actually been back to the Temple since this thread has been opened.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

((Sorry Malfoy, but if you go back a bit and read some of the rest of this thread, JGoD is no longer here... again.. sorry... damn I just realize i posted this under Keli... oh well, I'm the same person.. I play JGoD as well, just so you didn't think i was some random person interjecting for no good reason...))

"of all the worries I've had in this world, most never came true." - Mark Twain