Primary Terrain: hills, seas, cityscape

Points of Interest: rubble of New Republic HQ

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Galacians

Immigrated Species: humans, various others

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 3

JediRP Canon History: For many years, Gala was the site of the main headquarters for the New Republic. As such, it has seen many battles, both in space over the planet, and on the surface. With the end of the war and the formation of the Galactic Alliance, the base was abandoned. Now, it is in ruins, 75% destroyed by one final attack, and nature has begun to reclaim the site, marked only by a small monument and plaque to declare its history.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Due to the Jedi Leader's loss at the hands of the fiendish Vladimir Faust in the middle of the on going seige of Gala, it came as no surprise as the first visitor to the underway construction site was not the Jedi Grandmaster, but a horde of howling troops dispatched by Faust.

The battle inside is short, merciless, and bloody as huddling workers, Alliance soldiers, civilians, and construction droids meet by the business end of storm trooper blaster rifles. When the slaughter is complete and no living soul remains in the confines, a demolitions team moves in and destroys the meager beginnings of the Temple before withdrawing.

Though not much in terms of real damage commenced to the Temple, Vladimir Faust ensured its foundations would be forevermore stained with innocent blood, imparting his legacy onto the Jedi lair.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

• 2 weeks later...

Although the raid by Faust's men was absolutely devastating to the construction crew's materials, as the construction droids were caught out in the open and swiftly became the targets for "aggressive metallurgy", biological casualties were minimal. Minutes after the Imperials showed up, the construction crews took shelter in the surrounding wilderness. Fortunately, few of them were found out and most of them survived.

Many kilometers from the Rebel base on Gala, a number of construction droids landed in the middle of an old evergreen forest, and quickly embarked on their work. Likewise, a half squadron of Rebel transports set down, and a crew of technicians began their work in setting up the exterior defenses for the infant Jedi Temple.

Within a few days, their work was completed.

The Jedi Temple on Gala was an unusual structure, set in a shallow valley that was transformed into an oddly shaped pincushion by an old evergreen forest. Although the trees weren't nearly large enough to make the forests on Kashyyyk worry for their reputation, the trees in the oldest part of the forest were tall enough to make a relatively untraveled mind boggle upon beholding them. As the structure neared a mountain range that held the Rebel base in its shadow, there were several small caverns dug into the earth by the relentless forces of tectonic plates.

Although the valley molded the exterior of the Temple into an odd, twisting shape that curled around the floor of the earth, the facilities inside the structure would be immediately familiar to a visiting Jedi. All of the usual facilities were available: a hangar, mess halls, dormitories, training halls, gardens for those with horticultural leanings, and, of course, a meeting room for the Jedi Council.

Strangely enough, this base also played host to a rather large number of droids, much like the fortified Temple on Phu.

Approaching the Council chamber at the head of the Temple was a curiously constructed corridor. Most of the facilities of the Temple branched off from it, ending with the Council chamber. If one glanced at the surface of the ceiling, one would quickly spot a dazzling array of semi-precious stones, crystals, and unrefined gems that were set in the ceiling. The pattern of the stones branched and converged wildly at points, steadily expanding as one proceeded towards the Council chamber, then it suddenly shrank to a mere handful of stones at one point”¦ then to slowly expand once more.

It was a depiction of the roster of the Jedi Order throughout the ages, completely anonymous and often incomplete, but nonetheless astounding.

((More or less based on the Jedi Dojo.))

drayyy.png

• 2 weeks later...

((I'm assuming this is ready for us to start RPing in from the posts in the Jedi public form.))

Kirlocca brought the shuttle in carefully towards the hanger bay. He landed it with few to no questions from Zeph from the co-pilots chair. The two made their way down the ramp and started to walk through the dojo. Half way through, Kirlocca stopped. He was amazed to find the dojo empty.

Zeph caught on the why they stopped and shouted out loud, "Is any-won home?" Kirlocca smiled at Zeph's attempt to find life in the dojo. "I Doubt it buddy, I don't feel anybody. This place seems lifeless right now." "Does dat mean it's all ours?!" "No, we have to share it with everyone else when they arrive. Nobody's home right now because while I was off saving you, they had problems of their own...or so, I'm assuming."

Ara's ship finally returned to Gala, this time to the Temple. She and Sanare had been traveling in space for a few days before Ara finally awoke once more. Sanare had explained rather vaguely about the Hunter and some sort of attack on the Gala rebel base, but other than that, the sword wasn't very open about what occurred. Ara figured it was either the sword's worry for her own well-being, or that the sword simply didn't know much more than that.

In the meantime, Ara had completed her task of crafting Armiena both a breastplate and a dagger out of Jedi alchemy and certain gems she had on board her ship. She was putting finishing touches on the blade of the dagger when the ship landed.

"Dekita ne." She held up the dagger, a 'sibling' to her own sword, crafted in the same method and with the same materials as Sanare itself. It had taken less time, given that the dagger was only about eight inches long, handle and blade both, rather than the nearly few foot span of her sword's blade and hilt. The blade shimmered and faded in and out of several colors in the dull light of the ship's workroom. "Chibi-chan."

As if in response, the dagger sang in a flute-like whistle, running up and down the scale in a fit of what could be called laughter. Ara snorted, raising an eyebrow at the knife. "Someone's happy." The knife tittered again. "Quite happy, apparently. Let's hope you don't start talking like your sibling and scare poor Armiena half to death."

The dagger let out a low, breathy tone, sighing, the blade turning a deep shade of blue. Ara finished polishing the blade with a small reprimand, "Don't get all sad on me, now. Armiena is a wonderful Jedi and leader, she's just not quite used to the idea of weaponry holding a discussion with her."

Then again, I'm not quite used to it completely, either, but you live with it long enough and you learn.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

It was a relativly short ride, into the valley that was now the home of the Jedi. He doubted he would be here long,so, he didn't bother with most things he would have, had he been planning a longer stay.

Practically hoping out of his ship however, he decided to at least tour the facilites some, until he found his charge or she found him.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Kirlocca carried Zeph in his arms as he began to search out his quarters. He had a need to fix his up to accommodate Zeph, despite the fact the they boy had no force potential. During the long walk, Zeph made a point to point out every detail that drew his attention in, which included some driods that were doing something to the floors. Kirlocca opened the door to his quarters, placing Zeph on the bed.

"Sooo, what can I do?" Kirlocca turned towards Zeph who was watching the wookiee move things around to make room for him. "Right now, lets stick with you just watching me. Besides, you're doing a really great job at it so far." With the compliment received, Zeph smiled as big as he could to show his pride. Kirlocca continued to work on the room until he heard Zeph speak up once more. "I'm hungry, wet's eat."

"I'm glad you're comfortable enough around me to not use some manners and just speak what's on your mind." Kirlocca was about to explain what he meant when he saw the confusion on the face of the boy, but decided better of it and just let out a sigh. "Fine, let's go see where the mess hall is."

((I have permission to post Damon's actions for this post...))

The Inheritance came out of hyperspace above Gala. Damon sent a signal down to the Jedi Temple, identifiying himself and arranging for a hangar to be prepared for his ship.

Gavin sat in the co-pilot's seat, contemplating what his Master had said back on Maanan. Why hadn't he stepped up and done the task? What had stopped him? Was he afraid? Probably. He had a lot to prove to Damon and the Jedi Grand Master if he wanted to become a true Jedi, and if he screwed up it would follow him forever.

But weren't Jedi all about not being afraid? He would just have to overcome his fear and move on. Not doing a task was just as bad as failing at one. Keeping that in his mind would be important if he was to become a Jedi, and it would be good motivation.

Gavin pushed these thoughts down as his Master brought the ship down for a landing. He stood up and streched his legs, then gathered his things and waited for instructions.

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

After landing on Gala Damon and Gavin said farewell to harwaker. He felt the signituers of the others he knew and had met in the temple. Breathing deep Damon felt like he was home. Turning to Gavin Damon spoke.

"This is the new jedi temple. Hmm not as bad as I thought. Ok bad joke but I don't so jokes that well. Not to far away from here is the Rebel base on Gala. From this point on we will not talk of Maanan and what happen there. Everyone at first has doubts and waiver some times. I will work with you to over come whatever doubts you have. In the mean time walk with me."

As they walk Damon spoke aloud.

"I am near done with your teaching of the basics. I have but one more thing to teach then we move to the other uses of the force. Like healing, sheilds, gliding, and the more complex techiques we use. However in my opinion there is one thing left for you to use as a key basic. You can now use the force to center yourself, lift objecits, and jump. However you must also learn to use the force once more on yourself. The basics as far as I am concered is using the force on your most natural abilities. That is why you must now run."

Entering a traning area Damon shut the door. It was big but not huge. The size of a gym. It was empty.

"Gavin I want you to run. Then use the force on yourself and run. Thats all."

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Mrakhh blasted out of hyperspace in his ship The Suicide. As he veered down in to the atmesphere of Gala, Mrakhh thought about his future.. Damon had rejected him due to damons inabilty to even train his one apprentice. That left Mrakhh two choices. One, to try and find a new master here on Gala. Or Two, join the sith. Mrakhh would not try the latter unless he had to. So here he was, in space above Gala thinking of how he could find a new master. Mrakhh hoped the force was with him..

5xdgpzt.jpg

Gavin grimmaced. All he had to do was run? What was that about? How could the Force make him move faster? He could understand how using the Force to jump worked, it was just like lifting another object except lifting yourself temporarily, but running was different. Running was something that didn't make sense to use the Force on, but oh well, he would have to do it.

Gavin started out with a leisurely jog, just to get his muscles warmed up. After a few laps around the training room, Gavin began to focus while running. He centered himself just like he had while he was learning to jump, focusing on his legs and making them move faster. He saw himself running faster, his legs moving at blinding speeds.

He felt the wind rushing against his face begin to increase its pressure alerting him to the fact that he had begun to move faster. He smiled at the thought. Maybe there was more to the Force than meets the eye. He again began to concentrate, envisioning his legs moving even faster, and the pressure that the wind put against his face again began to increase.

How amazing was it that some mystical force field had been able to increase his abilites to this magnitude this entire time? Why had he ever been afraid to do some of these tasks? Gavin continued to increase his speed until he felt he could do it no more. He made two more laps around the traning hall, then came to a slow halt when he reached his master.

He turned and looked at his master expectantly, wondering if he would be critiqued or congratulated. All Gavin knew was that he was amazed at this new power, no matter what happened.

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

After the Ghost Breath appeared out of hyperspace some thousands of kilometers above the Jedi Temple on Gala, it might have become very apparent to the Jedi below that all was not well with the vessel. Specifically, the Jedi Grandmaster was not on board. Rather, only a single lifeform inhabited the descending gunship, a Togorian male who only knew of the Force by experience in dealing with its users.

The other user of the vessel chose to conceal her presence, as the woman tended to prefer to go about her business without the scrutiny of the prying eyes of the Jedi. Fortunately, her quarry had yet to disappear into the corridors of the Jedi Temple, where a multitude of security systems would probably be watching her every move. No, their chat would hopefully be perfectly private, allowing the elder woman to be as necessarily harsh as she needed.

You did not live up to your word, Miss Kaipi. The veiled woman, sitting by the boarding ramp of the landing vessel, thought bitterly. Perhaps it had been necessary that her daughter was to be defeated by the Tenacious One””humiliation and pain seemed to be that young woman's most effective teachers. However, the agony of waiting, wondering if her daughter was to survive, filled her with a cold wrath that was no mere playacting.

She wanted blood. The massive weapon that was supported by her legs was evidence of that.

It was a strange bladed weapon. It consisted of a solid rod of ironwood, nearly two meters in length, which joined together two curved blades. One, the bottom blade was shaped rather like a crescent moon””the other, like a spade. Although it appeared awkward to wield, it was a devastating weapon in the hands of a master. And it made for a splendid walking stick, if one didn't mind leaving tiny indentations into the floor.

Misal Draygo stood, holding her polearm off to her right side.

”œYou did not live up to your word, Master Kaipi.”

drayyy.png

Gavin came to a complete stop, out of breath but curious his masters approval. Damon gave him a steady eye.

"Gavin. You are slolwy becoming a jedi. You should not except a pat on the shoulder every time you complete your next step. However you did do well. You in my eyes have learn the basics of what you need to learn."

Damon walked away from Gavin to the wall and picked two bambo lances up. He threw one at Gavin who caught it.

"Take what you have learned. I want you to land a blow on my body. Actually one second."

Damon took his lance and broke it two right down the middle.

"Thats better. Now Gavin come at me."

"People are here." Kirlocca only made it three steps out of the room before Zeph spoke up about the activity within the Jedi dojo. Kirlocca nodded his head in agreement, but kept his mouth shut. He was focused on other things, which included Zeph. During the what seemed long walk to the mess hall, Kirlocca did his best not to let his thoughts wander as Zeph would constantly ask questions and make general statements to him. The kid was becoming his main focus already.

The two made their way through the mess hall, which was completely empty at the moment. Kirlocca place Zeph in a chair, which was too big for him. "I need you sit here until I return with food." "Okay." Zeph fell farther into the chair. Kirlocca turned and walked back into the galley in hopes to find something that he could make for Zeph that the boy would actually eat. Kirlocca took only a few minutes to find what he was looking for and prepared it for Zeph.

Kirlocca walked out of the galley to find Zeph playing around with anything that he could reach. The wookiee let out a sigh and made his way over to the young boy. "Next time when I ask you to sit, do your best to actually sit Zeph." The only reply that Kirlocca received was a smile. Kirlocca placed a bowl in front of Zeph and sat next to him to aid him when he needed it.

Mrakhh sighed. He had no idea what he was doing here. Mrakhh landed his ship and debated whether he should turn around and leave or go search through the temple for another master. After a few minutes he decided to go into the temple.

What does mrakhh have to lose anyways..

Mrakhh jumped out of his ship and started towards the temple, hoping there would be something to do, or someone to speak with regarding mrakhh's wanting to become a Jedi.

5xdgpzt.jpg

Ara was startled out of the final preparations of the knife and the breastplate by a sudden jolt of anger that was directed precisely at her. Thanks to her increased sensitivity with Sanare, the feeling was as loud and fierce as if the person were standing in the room with her. The Jedi winced and slid the dagger into its sheath.

"Armiena's mother, if I am correct?" Ara half-asked, looking towards Sanare. The sword was hanging off of her belt, pulsating in a variety of colors until it settled on a crimson hue. "And she wishes to, ah, 'meet with me'."

"I am...I believe so, Mother," the sword admitted after a moment. Ara nodded simply and wrapped up the breastplate in a protective cloth. Standing, she took both the dagger and breastplate in her hands, making certain she had all her own weaponry and protection on her before departing the ship.

Sanare made itself known via its usual projection of itself, trotting backwards in front of Ara. "I do not think it wise to confront Miss Armiena's mother, Mother."

"And I think that, if I do not set her straight, I'll end up with a bounty on my head worthy of Vladimir's involvement instead," Ara mused darkly. "Perhaps the gifts I have might help to ease her mind in regards to her daughter as well."

Finding a large corridor, Ara stood quietly and waited for Misal Draygo to find her. Knowing the woman's tenacity, it wouldn't be long at all.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Gavin frowned at this new challenge. He had used a lightsaber against a droid, but going against his master was something completly different, even if it wasn't a real lightsaber. His master had had years of experience and he had had a couple of days, possibly a week?

None the less, Gavin stepped forward and began to focus. He foudn his inner self and concentrated on all the things he had concentrated on when he had performed all the other feats. He felt his confidence in himself begin to grow as he brought his lance up to a guard position.

He felt the Force flowing through him as he made one last attempt at gaining his inner calm, then, he moved. He wasn't as quick as he had hoped, but it was quick enough. He ran at a slant to his left, then used the Force to jump to his right in a sort of cart wheel motion. He landed roughly five meters away from his master and went in for the first confrontation. His weapon drew down on his master with an unusual speed and power as he prepared for the block and counter-attack.

((Sorry for the short post. Once the duel actually starts they will be longer.))

gavinryaro1.jpg

Gavin came close. His stances were quick shifiting and never stoping. Form IV was perfect for him. He came in finally for the blow reading the next series of actions he expected Damon to block and counter. However Damon wanted Gavin to see what he would soon be learning. Soon as Gavin began to move closly in Damon had already touched the force and began to generate a force sheild. By The time Gavin had came to the point where he would strike the sheild had risen. Like a brick wall Gavin was stopped.

"That is called a Force sheild. It takes me a few seconds to make however you will be able to make one in the smallest of seconds before impact. However mine will last as long as I will it. We can both know the same technique and still we would be completly differnt. For example. This is one is a recent personal favorite." A smile crossed Damons face and with in an instant the barrier dropped and the light in the room vanished. Darkness lifted as fast as it came.

In the place of Damon now stood five Damons that looked exactly the same.

"Can you figuer out which one is the real one. I will not use the force sheild the rest of the battle."

Gavin lowered his head slightly in frustration. This could be difficult, but Gavin through he was prepared. His master had taught him well enough that Gavin thought this could be done. He once again centered his thoughts and tried to find his focus. He was getting faster every time he was required to do this. One of those repetition things, he imagined.

Gavin took the lance and broke it in two just as his master had done and he crossed his arms, bringing them around his back. He released the two sticks, bringing his arms back around, and used the Force to power their flight. Then he reached out towards the center Damon. He got no response through the Force from this Damon, and Gavin immediatly knew that this wasn't the real one.

The lances were designed to help him gain more of a focus with the Force, being able to use it. The two lances circled back around the other Damon's and landed firmly in Gavin's hands, giving him a reassurance that his connection to the Force was strong as ever. He sent a probe to the two on the left, concentrating on their general vicinity, and gained no reaction. That left the two on the right.

He probed the far right one, searching deep to attempt to find his true master, and when he gained no reaction, he pointed with the lance in his right hand at the man to the direct right of the middle. A smile crept onto his face. Onto bigger and better things.

gavinryaro1.jpg

To apparently no one's surprise, Misal Draygo eventually arrived to confront Ara-Lai Kaipi, though probably not in the manner that the Jedi Master would have expected.

She heard the aged Miraluka before she saw her approach; the only warning was a muffled tap of her boots against the stony floor of the Jedi Temple along the main corridor. There was a scrape of metal on stone as the lesser of the two blades of her weapon found a seam in the stonework, and Misal shoved the blade into it, pinning it there.

It suddenly became obvious that, as furious as Armiena's mother might have been, she had her wrath under control. She had at least decided to not end this encounter with blood.

”œYou are very fortunate that my daughter still lives.”

drayyy.png

A Torrent starfighter emerged from hyperspace above the planet of Gala. It rocked back and forth, most of its systems fried, and its hull damaged. The ship moved toward the surface, before opening up communications with the Jedi Temple.

"Hey, you Jedi freaks. Let me land. I'm losing air. Help me Obi-wan Kenobi and all that crap."

The ship entered the atmosphere, pieces flying off as it flew toward the ground. The wookiee hybrid had enough power to land safely as long as they didn't shoot him out of the sky. Or so he hoped.

Last time I beat to death the pet Monkey Lizard of a Shell Hutt.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

"You will have to pardon me. I did not expect Vladimir to come so quickly," Ara said softly. Her eyes were dark, the red mark on her forehead glowing. "From what Sanare tells me, I was knocked out during the initial attack, and it took me to my ship to prevent Vladimir from having any further contact with me. I know you are aware of my past dealings with him, though I do not know to what extent you know the details of those encounters."

She removed her glasses, eyes shut tight, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her free hand. "I was tortured to within less than an inch of my life, and I nearly lost my soul because of it." Ara opened her eyes again to look at Misal. "However, your daughter..."

Ara looked pained as she went on, a sad smile on her lips. "Your daughter has many to support her, and more who care about her. She is also much stronger than I ever have been, and I mean that. Her fiance, though you seem to not entirely care for him, is the same, and a good man in his own right." Then, she smiled outright, almost slyly. "And, naturally, she has her mother, who can take care of herself and her daughter very well."

Her face went serious again as she added, "Those were things, those were the people I never had in my experience. I had allies, people who needed me alive for whatever reason, but I had long since lost those who simply wanted me there because I was me. Your daughter has much to live for, and is a better fighter and leader than I ever was. I'm sure you already know that, though."

She took a long breath. "That said, I am incredibly glad that she is alive, and should she need any further healing, I would be more than happy to provide it when she returns. I also have these." At this, the Jedi held out the small bundle that contained the dagger and breastplate. "Again, I had hoped that I could have finished these before Armiena's duel with Vladimir, but at least she is still around to be able to implement them." Ara replaced her glasses. "You can give them to her when you next see her, if you'd rather, or I can give them. It is up to you."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

As Gavin pointed to Damon the illisuions vanished.

"Nicely done Gavin. I have one more thing to show you here. You can run and jump. However, I can fly. Forcing jumping into the air Damon stopped at the roof and by combination of force gliding and levitation he flew at Gavin with both peices of the lance in each hand he met Gavin and striked twice. Once with the right and a follow up with the left never making contact with the body instead testing reflexs before as effortlessy as a gust of air jumping over Gavin and levitaing back.

"Ok I can not fly. However I can come close and if the need truly arised I belive I can fly. Anyways You still have yet to make contact. So come on now and do as I siad."

Ara stood stock still for a moment, unsure whether she should hug the woman before her or simply remain quiet. In the end, Ara settled for a solemn nod. "Aryian is...he is like a brother to me, to be honest, and will make a wonderful son, I am sure."

The Jedi took the box from Misal, tucking it neatly under her arm alongside the dagger and breastplate. "I will most certainly give it to her, when I see her, which should be soon, I believe, if all goes well enough." Ara exhaled slowly, her eyes flitting to the ground. "One of the things I crafted for her is something dear to me, like a piece of the sword that saved me from Vladimir the first time I met with him. I hope that it will bring her that sort of luck, among other things, in the future. I only wish I had made it in time..."

Ara sighed. "Is there any specific news on where Armiena is currently? I would like to help in any way possible, if I am able."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Ara smiled. "Armiena, I'm surprised that Aryian didn't just toss you in the nearest water supply." Breathing through her mouth and otherwise trying to ignore the stench that was Armiena, Ara went on. "I'm glad to see you're all right. I apologize that I wasn't there to help you, and that I couldn't get you the right equipment in time to fight Vladimir. I..."

The Jedi master's cheeks flushed a deep red, almost matching the small dot on her brow. "I'm afraid that I was knocked unconscious the moment the attack began, and Sanare saw fit to take me away so that Vladimir couldn't cause me harm as he did once--rather, twice before." Shame and regret was evident in her gray eyes. "I hope you will be able to forgive me for not being able to help you against him. To make up for it, though, I do have a couple of, ah, gifts."

Ara coughed politely. "Though perhaps you should bathe first. For your mother's sake."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Armiena appeared that she was about to brush off Ara's apology and claim that it was completely unnecessary (and possibly demand to see the new weapons two seconds ago), but Misal intervened, her jaw clenching noticeably at Ara's suggestion. ”œYes. Get off and take a shower now, or I will plunge you into a nightmare from which there is no awakening.”

drayyy.png

Ara couldn't help a kind sort of smirk. "I've known a few people like that. One of them is a co-owner of the Last Call on Coruscant. He seems to do it subconsciously at this point."

Ara's eyes wandered to where Armiena had stalked off. "She definitely has a penchant for weapons as well, it would seem." Or, rather, pointy, sharp, dangerous things, among other implements. She looked back at Misal, trying to read her expression--a difficult task indeed. The woman and her moods were near impossible to read. "I'd rather she show that enthusiasm when she isn't leaving visible stink lines, though. I know battles are rough, but I think it's common courtesy." The grin threatening on Ara's lips softened the statement.

"I, ah...you raised Armiena well. She's a wonderful person and Jedi, and I know that I'd trust her with my life. I just want you to know that, and that I am truly sorry that I couldn't have helped her."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!