Primary Terrain: volcanoes, lava rivers, mountains, caves

Points of Interest: mining companies, crystal flats, smoking forest

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Mustafarians, lava flea

Immigrated Species: Falleen, humans, Skakoans

Primary Language(s): Mustafarian

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: level 1

JediRP Canon History: Mustafar was the site of Kirana Sunrider’s Jedi Master trials. A few people have used the planet as a battleground or training field (including Julio Furion and Vladimir Faust), but it has mostly been ignored by the galaxy as a whole.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

• 2 weeks later...

((Wow never even saw it))

The Prometheus touches down onto a small landing platform outside a foundry on the volcanic planet of Mustafar. The only inhabitants of this world were the trading Mustafarians who mostly kept to themselves when not trading their precious lava. And it would now serve a purpose as a Training ground for Nokrt's apprentice Damien.

Nokrt turned from the cockpit and led his apprentice down toward the plains of Mustafar, mainly ashen rock with the occasional volcaninc geyser, to begin their first step into the training. There was a Mustafarian village nestled around 20 km from the nearest lava river and it would be a detremental peice of Damiens first lesson to becoming a Sith Assasin.

Nokrt gave a stern look towars his apprentice to show he would waste no time with formalities and just get on with the subject at hand.

"As your first task to prove yourself as a worthy Assasin you must go down to the village and kill one head of house without anyone in the town noticing his disappearance."

Nokrt let his apprentice carry on as Nokrt observed him through the Force feeling the darkness within him begin to grow.

[EDIT:Th3tru7h You haven't posted nor let me know you would have been absent therfore the consequences are fatal]

Nokrt watched his apprentice in disgust. He was worthless to him, he couldn't even accomplish the simple task of acting upon his master's words and with Nokrt's responsibility to Venom Divison this was cutting into time that was needed to prepare his men. Grabbing Damien by the chest Nokrt looked him in the eyes and pulled out his lightsaber. He held it up to the man's face so the red glow would be shown upon his pale face.

"You have become a worthless being in this universe, you do not desire power, nor do you care to posses what I offer you, such disrespect earns you only one thing...death."

Nokrt swung his blade into the legs of his apprentice leaving him cleaved from himself. Nokrt smiled as the man squirmed upon the ground and boarded his ship departing for Carida.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

• 2 months later...

A clawcraft appears about 300 km from Mustafar as it exits hyperspace. Det Juzaka looked at the scanner in the ship's cockpit to find the planet a fiery blaze with volcanoes and lava. It is difficult to locate any life form readings due to the interference from the geological activity. He approached the planet while keeping an eye on the scanner array. Just before he entered the atmosphere, he noticed a small echo on the scanner ”“ he set coordinates for a high pass of the echo. The ship descended toward the spot to give Det a clear view of it. What he found was a gigantic complex that had arms radiating from it. A couple of landing platforms were available. He took the craft in and landed on the inner platform.

The complex had ray shields enabled to protect it from lava bombs that were being shot all over the planet. It seems that the arms were collecting heat energy from the lava rivers below them. The whole complex was a factory it seems. The structure looked somewhat war torn though ”“ one arm was broken off at the base.

Det got out of his ship and headed toward the main entrance. He saw some remnants of some type of droid widely scattered as he headed in. He passed through several corridors on his way into the control room.

Upon arrival at the control room, Det looked at a computer display and brought up a map of the complex. The display gave him one great clue ”“ this place is a droid factory ”“ constructing several types of droids that were used for battles ”“ It was shut down by Imperials after the clone wars, but several prototypes and incomplete droids were still available. He did remember his master's decree though ”“ useless machines. He had no plans to start these up anyway. His plan was to get an emitter matrix. He focused inward in the Force.

Within the Force, Det searched out many rooms and corners for the matrix. This took him down within to the factory floor ”“ it seemed that someone left several prototype pieces for blasters and sabers. Who would do that? Det didn't care, this was his destination ”“ to get to that area and retrieve one. He exited the control room and proceeded down into the factory area. Several incomplete droids were standing in a lifeless line, some had no heads; others had no arms. All of them were not operating.

He climbed down to the bottom of the room where he found several unassembled weapons ”“ blasters, emitters, lasers and much more. There were plenty of emitter matrices to be found ”“ but which one was the right one? The Force guided him. He examined each of the pieces of weaponry as he walked slowly along the bench they lay on. He stopped ”“ right in front of what he was looking for ”“ the matrix coil for a lightsaber emitter. As he moved to pick it up, a blaster bolt bounced off the wall near him. He looked up and around not seeing anything. Another nearly hit him ”“ but now he saw where it came from. He picked up the emitter matrix and stowed it in his robe ”“ then walked toward the source of the shots.

As he neared the assassin, he noticed movement ”“ 5 B1 battle droids. Each had their guns raised to greet him.

”œSurrender now”

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

• 4 months later...

"Feelings are an unfamiliar harmony which not all creatures of this universe can endure. The pressing factors of life and the living makes one the most vulnerable, the most easy to die. You must keep yourself from feeling Nokrt. Indifference is the key to life, the key to power. It will allow you to kill with no remorse nor pleasure and care with no caring. You must do this Nokrt for your time to linger on the past has come to an end."

"But mother...I must make my amends. You don't know what I did. I sold them out all of them. Every last damn Chiss is going to die because of my beliefs. Those filthy bastards. Is there no place in this galaxy where I can be at peace, where I can harbor my soul and make those around me content?"

"I am afraid son, there is no such place. They will eventually find you an kill you and each time we will once more meet and have another chat. That is the way of things. The way of the force. It took me many years under the misguided Sith and the dogmatic Jedi to find out the true equilibrium between them. Balance in the force means you accept the two and find the Grey."

"No. I won't hear of this anymore mother. I must avenge my comrades. I will go to the darkest depths of hell if it so calls to win back Csilla but that I shall do. I don't care what you think. You are dead! You are a foul pathetic tool used by Dooku, I am a leader. I was born to raise armies and force my imperialism upon the galaxy. I was born to lust in the blood of my enemies, and remain loyal to my friends. You are wasting my time mother."

"Then hear this Nokrt. You will return to me. But I can see your dreams. Sith Master...I once dreamed of that myself. If it is what you truly desire if you can dig into your being and tell me that this is your chosen path then I shall let it be so. But you are going to die again, and when you do I'll be here for a more civilized chat."

He's co too, all vitals checkout. Memories have been restored. But...

"They are calling you son. Now go.....

Nokrt's eyes rippled awake with a state of shock around him. The glass tube to which he laid in began to boil with fury the bubbles no longer creating the smooth relaxing feeling they should be attuned to. Each bubble pelted the Sith Lord's body in fury and becoming frustrated the man closed his eyes and began disconnecting each tube within his body. The tank had turned a deep red of which only Carradine could perform. Whirling in his own bodily fluids the man in his destitute broke the glass to free himself of his confines. Naked, dripping, and bloody the man looked up at each of the men in the room.

Not one of them was a Chiss. Instead he was surrounded by men and Muun's.

Fear struck into the heart of the prominent warrior and he gazed upon his own flesh. It was pigment less, pale and semi transparent. The veins which carried Nokrt's precious blood flowed throughout these vessels and he could see them. What, what had happened. This is impossible. His DNA was safe his body should be Chiss not a stinking, pile of stench known as a human being. His arm began to tremble and a mixture of fear an hatred blended itself in Nokrt's mind.

Standing straight a newborn man, Nokrt's flt less powerful than ever before. But as he gazed upon each Scientist in the room he eyes were not of such things he had felt. A sardonic smile graced the face of the Human resonating a sort of psychotic lust for blood that could not be satisfied.

"Ha, hahahahahahahahahaha!" cracked the glee of Nokrt's amusement, "You must assume this is funny. Making an alien a human being, best joke ever. I must say it was quite...." The man held out his hand to a balding human being,"breathtaking?"

With a snap the pharynx of the scientist imploded within his body and blood shot out of his mouth filling the floor with a splatter only achieved by throwing balloons of paint at canvas in the past. This was spectacular, the feeling was good. To be killing again, to desire to kill again. These fools would learn their place soon enough. It was time for them all to die.

*crick*

The man popped his knuckles in one hand and formed them into a fist charging after the nearest Muun.

"Lord Nokrt, please...we were just doing what we were told to do!"

"Told to do eh? I could give less of a poodoo what you were told to do you alien filth!"

Raising his hand with his palm open the man grabbed the Muuns face and tor it apart piece by piece mauling it in a sort of fashion only the most savage of animals could ever achieve. When he hit the bones of his face the man pounced from victim to victim stealing away their lives and feasting on their organs and taking divine pleasure in juicing the hearts of men to give him every last drop of themselves.

When all was done the man looked as if he had a full body tattoo. The red was dripping off of him and at first sight one would think he fell into a vat of raspberry syrup. This unfortunately was not enough to satisfy he new man and he moved over to the Muun who first spoke to him.

"You would look much nicer as a headpiece."

Grabbing the muun under the chin Nokrt cleaved off his head and that of the others hanging them by their jugulars in inordinate areas of the lab. Whoever hired them would find them here and they should be most pleased with the slaughter.

The former chiss moved throughout the facility recognizing it as one he had been to before but he could not remember exactly where. Passing through corridors the man found a shower room and entered inside it to wash himself off.

No matter how much soap he used though the skin wouldn't turn back to blue and the though of such caused the soap to explode all over the man which was fine as now he had no worries about reaching each portion of his body with it. Stepping out of the shower the man looked into the mirror. His face was gaunt with deep circles around his eyes. hi hair as blond and brown, but lank and unkempt. This was also true for his small goatee upon his chin. He no longer resembled the well kept nobleman Nokrt once was. But was now the look of a criminal, someone you'd see selling deathsticks.

After an hour or two the man found some decent clothes which attributed to his gangster look. A DL-44 blaster was found inside a security locker and that too was taken and was now the only weapon the man had. Moving out to the platform the man hijacked a hip only noticing for the first time he was upon Mustafar. He could have cared less. All he could do now is get back to Csilla.

Glancing at his hands however, he saw that such would be impossible. He can no longer be of any aid to them in this condition. He would need to search for answers elsewhere. Therefore, he traveled to the only home he knew until he could sort things out.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

• 3 weeks later...
A single comm returns back to Kirana.

We're near the Mustafar system. It's considered habitable only because of a few artificial structures present there, but it's the best we can do for now.

With that, Malin adjusts his coordinates, feeds them to Kirana, and leads the way.

"Roger that Malin, see you on the surface."

Kirana put in the co-ordinates, heading in the new direction, the droid helping to navigate due to the damage the ship had taken. The Lost Soul followed Malin down to the surface of Mustafar, Kira observing the planet as they entered the atmosphere, locating one of the old factories that still appeared habitable. Sending a comm to the surface indicated that she would be able to receive some repairs to at least get her ship in a more flight worthy shape than it currently was. She would leave the droid in charge of repairs while she spoke with Malin.

Setting the ship down, after gliding it into a hanger bay away from the ash and sparks, Kira left the Lost Soul. Her body was wrapped in a protective armor and hooded cloak as she made her way towards Malin's force presence.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

When Malin landed on the planet, he gave an instinctive sniff... Someone recently precipitated a bloody slaughter here, one that he might have to turn his attention to.if given the time. As he walks over the metal catwalks of a recently abandoned factory, a dark presence seems to wash over him, with three words echoing from the past.

I hate you...

Malin knew instinctively where that came from. He sensed death and fire eminating from that scream, though horrifically the body that made it survived and would endure for some time. Some hatreds were too pure and left an indelible mark on their surroundings. Almost immediately another premonition hit him, and the pieces of his "chance" arrival in the system with Kirana's timely return fell into place.

Striding towards his fellow Jedi, he stops her approach with a raised hand before she can approach too much closer. His thoughts leap out, soft and steady, though with his resolute and iron will.

I believe it was a kindly fate that allowed us to meet again, though the demands of the Force on us leave little time for personal wishes in the here and now. Your understanding of the Force has matured since we last parted. I believe I have been called upon in the here and now to test those abilities. If you can survive and vanquish the Darkness present here, you will be a true Master of the Light.

As if on cue, a giant font of steam rises up, obscuring Malin from sight. In that moment, Malin attempt to harness his mastery of the Force to bring to life one of that dark echo, to personify it. Death and Darkness were given a new life so that it could be cleansed once and for all.

When the steam cloud vanishes, the Darkness appears in the shape of a tall humanoid in a black robe. No sign of Malin can be seen or felt. The figure's eyes are an inhuman orange, glowing with power and it wields a blue lightsaber. Though a mere echo of an echo, this manifestation was real and deadly enough to pose a threat to the Jedi before it. Grimly, the hateful shade advances, ready to do battle.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

As she approached Malin, Kira could feel the malice, though from where it stemmed she wasn't certain. The volcanic planet was dark, not only by the light trying to break through the sulfurous clouds, but the kind of darkness that came from some malevolent presence.

The Jedi Knight saw her friend raise his hand to prevent her coming any closer. Her steps halted, the crunch underfoot of the rubble ending as her left foot rested beside the right. His words passed into her mind, the silver haired woman taking in what he said... it would be a difficult task to complete, the loathsome figure appearing where Malin had been, from behind the steam. She felt the Darkness, the sense of Death that clung to the figure that now stood in front of her.

Vivid blue eyes observed the advance of the figure, taking in the blue lightsaber, the orange eyes of one possessed by the darkside and the hate that radiated out from the tall humanoid as it came ever closer.

Kirana gathered the lightside energies towards her, feeling the Force flowing through her veins. Her hand had closed around the hilt of her azul bladed hilt, the saber igniting with its customary *snap-hiss*, the Knight holding her stance, watching the moves of the dark being. She centered herself, the Force guiding her actions as she defensively met the advance.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

The apparition breaks in a sudden run, its blue lightsaber in low. A hateful snarl escapes its lips as at the last second, it raises it blade into an offensive strike, sending out a shower of dazzling blue sparks. The shade of the fallen Jedi spins, bring in a swift series of high attacks- left-right-left-left-right- each aggressively driving Kirana back towards the railing on the empty platform. There is a slow, but steady advancement as the echo of Vader's hatred continues its attack.

At the edge, the shade does a circular flourish of his blade, sweeping aside Kirana's saber and following through with a cutting lunge. At this exact moment a gloved, mechanical hand, snatches forward, grabbing Kirana by the throat and begins to squeeze, intent on choking her death.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Of all the Sith she had faced, she'd not felt the level of hatred as she felt from this being. It had festered for several lifetimes. Kirana defensively brought her blade to clash with his, feeling the hate with every powerful attack. Their blades clashed, the silver haired Knight dancing backwards, knowing that she was being pushed towards the railing, her mind on what her next move should be. There was something about the presence, something that she couldn't yet place though didn't waste time thinking about it as she blocked yet another strike.

The unexpected move had her in his grasp, choking, cutting off her supply of oxygen. Calm yourself... don't panic... think quick... trust the Force... She gathered the Force towards her, forcing air to pass through his grasp, into her lungs. Her free hand flicking out to release a small hilt from her sleeve before bringing up her light dagger, cutting through the mechanical arm that held her by the throat. The short 30cm blade was made with the same care as both of her sabers... made with the same modifications to defend against shorting out. Ignoring the pain and in an offensive move, she lanced out with a strike to push him from her with the Force, Kirana suddenly realising exactly who it was she was fighting. "Vader". She'd read the histories... who hadn't? But she never thought she would be fighting the presence of one long dead... one that long needed to be vanquished into peace... Obi Wan... be with me now... Kirana had encountered the spirit of Obi Wan Kenobi when Bling had become one with the Force... she hoped now that he would be watching over her...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The mechnical arm falls away, vanishing into what appeared to be flames, then some sort of inky black smoke quickly dispearsed by some unseen wind. The echo flies back, landing against a railing on the other side, its head bowed. When it looks up again, its saber has changed to a sickly red color, and its face has a rather different appearance, though it is still missing the severed arm.

The specter of Vader's hatred changed its attack and form, this time throwing out four words before it lunges forward again, its sabers flying, trying to sense her weakest spots both mentally and physically.

Kirana... you are mine...

The visage of Nurgle now manifests on the specter's face, grinning at her with a possessive leer. It raises the stump of its arm, now oozing black ichor, and with a sweep, cuts the legs out from under Kirana, throwing her face first to the ground. With that, the echo of the dark side follows up with a leap in the forward and a downstrike aimed at Kirana's exposed shoulder blades.

Malin.jpg

With the mechanical arm gone, Kirana sucked in the air properly, filling her lungs though coughing from the acrid fumes that were sent up from the volcanic wasteland. She disengaged the light dagger, slipping it back up her sleeve, taking only seconds to do so. The Jedi Knight's gaze fell upon the specter once more as it raised it's head. The different coloured saber of sickly red and the change of appearance to another she recognised somehow didn't surprise her, especially when she heard the words... Kirana... you are mine...

"I'll never be yours, Nurgle". Her mental shields slammed into place, feeling the tendrils of darkness reaching towards her mind. Memories flashed past of how with Malin's help, she had been freed from Nurgle's grasp. There was no way she would ever give in to him again... not even with the threat of his prophecy... "I still consider us bound. One day both you and Malin will kneel before me as my servants. I have foreseen this event and it will come to pass" ...

Suddenly finding herself face down on the ash covered platform, her feet swept out from under her, the Knight drew the light energies of the Force to her, feeling the cooling comfort of it flowing through her in this harsh burning environment. Least I'm not on my knees... Her danger sense in heightened awareness had her roll to her back bringing up her saber just in time to clash with the crimson blade aimed at slicing her open. "It only takes a candle to dispel the darkness, and a blazing light will follow..." Kirana had grown in the Force over the subsequent years since she had faced Nurgle, and was much wiser for that experience. No despair clouded her judgement, nor any negative thoughts entered her mind.

Like the candle she spoke of, light slowly increased around the silver haired woman, the Lightside energies swirling around them, forming a blinding white light to push back the darkness. With their blades still locked, the Knight pushed up with all her might, flicking out her leg so that her foot collided with the dark being's knee.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"And all it takes is one candle to set your pretty flesh aflame..."

The specter's face dissolves again, even as it clashes sabers with Kirana, as if on fire. It looked like a horribly burned body, perhaps identical to one Emperor Palpatine would have found lying on a steep bank not far from the current battle. The specter laughed maniacally as it unleasheed a dazzling flurry of hate filled blows, faster than even a Jedi of Kirana's skill could keep up with, dealing several small, but painful wounds with its crimson saber.

"...and burn you. Burn you until this is your future..."

The dark shade bowed its head, and when it looked up again, it was Locke, though horribly twisted, with orange, dark side tainted eyes, and a snarling face filled with personal loathing.

The next blow came too quickly to block. The red saber vanished and in its place shot a narrow, overpowering arc of force lightning that caught Kirana right in the chest, lifting her up off her feet, nearly two meters into the air. The searing dark side energies juggle her aloft as they rip through her. Worse, the blue stream pushed her back, up over the railing and beyond the edge of the platform, with naught but a pool of seering hot lava below. Only the lightning was keeping her from falling now, even as it was slowly killing her in a most painful fashion.

"I will fry you to death with my raw hatred, then let you drop... and let your pathetic, weak body fade away... your pathetic candle of light will be eclipsed by the dark side's nova of raw, unlimited power... and nothing of your lonely, empty existence will remain....

Malin.jpg

The crimson blade was a streak of blurred light, her azul blade struggling to hold off the blows of the hate filled being. The appearance of it was now horribly disfigured, though Kira had no time to process that... she was fighting for her life against the creature of darkness. The pain from the slashes stung, the Knight having to focus hard to ignore it. Not even time to call on her limited healing ability to dull the pain as it launched another assault.

The appearance the specter chose this time shocked her, her eyes meeting that of the darksided Locke... Locke... In the split second her thoughts flowed, showing how it had been with Locke ... No... he would never turn... he was gifted against it... it's just the specter pulling memories from me... The distraction served it's purpose, as she felt the blow... felt the force lightning burning her body, her chest tightening causing an involuntary scream to escape her throat. Her breathing came in short pants as her body jerked as it lifted from the ground. The pain was intense, the smell of burnt skin, burnt hair reached her nostrils.

Trust the Force... Kirana knew she had to do something quickly to counteract what was being done to her, struggling to keep herself calm, to ignore the intense pain that was consuming her body. There is no emotion... There is peace... She took comfort in the Jedi Code, reciting it in her mind before becoming aware of her perilous position, the force lightning holding her above the pools of lava below. Need to do something... The pain was forcing rational thought away as it threatened to consume her, Kirana's shallow breathing becoming more rapid. She had dropped her saber on the platform when the combination of the saber blow and the lightning had caught her unprepared.

Her life flashed before her eyes, even as his words reached her. He's wrong... I've been far from lonely... I have my friends... good friends... A vision flashed before her of Malin... of Dashel... of Locke... others that she knew, that she was friends with... she gained strength from those thoughts, giving herself to trust in the Force. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something above the lava... almost beneath her position... If I can... With as much strength as she could muster, the Jedi Knight 'called' to her saber. It took a few moments to move, igniting as it lifted from the ground, the blade cutting the specter from behind.

She dropped quickly as the specter lost his grip with the lightning. With the remaining strength she could gather, Kirana let the Force guide her to land on the carrier droid that passed beneath where she had been held over the lava... She clung to the droid, feeling the heat rising up around her, the pain so intense as it ripped through her body making it difficult to hold on... Malin!

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The cut lashes behind the specter as it is pierced, right through the heart by the saber. It gives a horrible shriek, this dissolves once more into flame, then black smoke, and then to where evil most ultimately go at long last: into nothingness.

As Kirana hangs there, another black shadow leaps down from above. There is a momentary feeling of lifting, of strong, wiry arms, then flight. Malin, watching from some unseen corner swooped down and sprung off the droid with a force powered leap, catching Kirana's still flying saber on the way back up to the platform.

Landing, Malin helps Kirana to her feet with his gloved hands. There's a tingling sensation that passes through her body, giving off the feeling of the light side as dozens of tiny cuts, burns, and abrasions heal themselves. With her steady, Malin wordlessly hands Kirana her saber.

Watching protectively as Kirana regains her breath, Malin's posture seems to shift. Though he still wears his heavy mask and air filter, something suggests that underneath it all, he is smiling. His soft voice rises above the din of the surrounding factories, clear as day.

"Well done, Kirana. You mastered your battle against the lingering darkness here. I cannot say if it was utterly dispelled, but its powers were weakened. Light's war against the Darkness is an eternal conflict, but one requiring resolution and a firm heart that will not yield, a heart such as yours."

Malin's black lightsaber springs silently to life. The soundless blade's color changes to a brilliant white as he adjusts a small dial, changing its focus crystal. He takes off his mask, looking Kirana clearly in the eyes with his own, giving their soft blue glow. His pale lips are in a tight, but firm smile. The pride he feels for his friend is clearly etched into his youthful face. He raises his saber and with a half-tap on each shoulder, christens the Knight once more.

"Through the Will of the Eternal and Living Force, as a Master in the Ranks of the Jedi Order, I give you the title of Jedi Master."

Malin.jpg

Kirana was in a partial daze, aware of being lifted by strong familiar arms, then being helped to her feet as they reached solid ground. For a moment her legs felt like jelly, not wanting to hold her upright, though with the tingling sensation flowing through her, healing her, soothing the burns, she felt her energy returning. As Malin handed Kira her saber, she clipped it to her belt, murmuring the word "Thankyou".

Her breathing slowed to a more normal rate as she recovered from the battle she had just participated in. Kira drew in the Force, letting it's healing energies flow through her, reducing her pain further. She would enter a healing mediation once they left the planet. Her eyes took in the change of Malin's stance, listening to his words. She nodded her head in response... there would always be conflict between the Light and the Dark. A soft yet weary smile appeared on her face. "I'm glad you feel that way Malin. Your friendship means alot to me."

The Knight watched as Malin ignited his saber, changing the colour of the blade from black to white. Her eyes met with his as he removed his mask feeling pride radiating from him. Kirana felt her spirit lighten further, her smile touching her eyes. What he did next surprised her though as it was unexpected. She hadn't known he had been testing her. A Jedi Master... Moisture gathered in her eyes, though didn't break through. What she wanted to do, she knew she couldn't, though there was one thing she could do. She recalled vividly the one time that it had occurred previously, her smile brightening further. Touching the Force again, Kira left the imprint of a kiss, given through the Force, to Malin's lips.

"Thankyou"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

For Malin, this trip initially amounted to nothing more than fate, coupled with a devoted duty to the Force, and to the Jedi Order. Though relatively estranged from the latter by his personal choices and devotion to the Force itself, he would appear and lend a hand when the situation required it, and served as a Jedi Master. Despite his newfound sense of compassion and sympathy, stemming from his long vanished master's teachings, it was still an impersonal commitment towards his brothers and sisters in the Jedi order that connected him.

With Kirana though, their shared experiences left something different in him, igniting the sparks of a more personal connection. For a brief time, he dared to hope, but his duties once more took him away from the civilized parts of the galaxy. Justice, executing the will of the Force, was his sworn task, his lifelong mission; even over more personal longings. Given his own past, he knew such things could never, should never be.

Despite this, the pale young Jedi looks away, his colorless cheeks turning a deep crimson. "You are very welcome," he murmurs back softly, a single tear gracing his right cheek. "It was a kindly fate that lead us here, together again. The Force is merciful and kind, though it still places demands on us. Regardless, it was my pleasure to help you realize your full potential." Clearing his throat, Malin clenches his mask tightly, holding it up to his chest. "We should see to the repairs on your ship. It should be ready by now."

Malin.jpg

"Yes... it should be ready now..." Kira agreed with him, her voice soft. Her own cheeks warmed after seeing his blush. What she felt for Malin was that of a best friend, especially after Locke disappeared. Malin had been the one that had helped her through what had happened with Nurgle... she would always be greatful to him for that. If things had of been different... and if he'd been able to touch another without having his skin covered up... without that touch of death... and if she hadn't given her heart to Locke... who knows what might have happened. As it was, Kira welcomed and cherished Malin's friendship.

Glancing down, she noticed various burn marks on her robes, some on her tunic from where it had burnt all the way through. A thought crossed her mind, rather regretfully, that she would have to cut her long hair short for a time, being that it was singed by the Force lightning. Oh well... you get that... She turned away from the railing, having looked over it to where she very nearly met her end, resolute and pleased that she had passed the test that had been set for her.

"I know it sounds a little un-Jedi-like, but I'd like to go somewhere to celebrate. Any suggestions as to where?" As they headed back towards the ships, Kira felt lighter, though she knew her responsibilities had grown along with the increase in rank. She felt far more accomplished with having reached Jedi Master status than she did when she had been made the Leader of the Alliance. This meant more to her somehow. Glancing back at Malin she added, "You will join me won't you?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Malin, puts his mask back on, gives an uncharacteristic shrug of his shoulders.

"Celebrations aren't really my thing," he says, "and I'm probably needed elsewhere. Though if you wish me present, I will stay." Sensing a stray thought from his friend, Malin decides on a small surprise. He absently reaches out and, with a suprisingly bare hand, touches on Kirana's silver locks.

There's a momentary sense of concentration, giving an odd tingling sensation across Kirana's head, almost as if her roots were being pulled out. The sensation feels weakening at first, though it is Malin's breathing that soon grows labored. The charred ends of hair grow out and fall off, soon replaced by a shiney, full head of hair.

Still breathing faster, Malin gives a small, curious tilt of his head. "Wasn't too hard to do. Not nearly as hard as manifesting that Dark side echo at least. Hair is mostly dead cells. so it wasn't hard to encourage them to grow out initially and then die as they must using my 'gift'." He straightens his head out, the small visor on his mask meeting Kirana's eyes. "Just a small gift of my own to you."

Malin.jpg

Nodding her head, she accepted that he didn't feel like celebrating... all she'd really meant was to go somewhere for a quiet drink. She wasn't the 'big party' kind of person either. Kira felt the tingling of her skull, her eyes taking note of Malin's appearance as his breathing became labored. Seeing the charred hair fall from her head and feeling the rapid growth of the new caused tears to form in her eyes. It wasn't due to any kind of pain she felt from it, but the thoughtfulness of it all. His words nearly made the tears fall... nearly but not quite.

Kirana took a few breaths to calm herself before she trusted herself to speak. "Malin... you really are a true friend." Noticing that his skin was now fully covered, she took a step closer to him, giving him a quick embrace. Kira stepped back, a smile on her face. Tilting her head towards the hanger where her ship was being worked on, she added, "I wonder what sort of job they've done? The pirates put up a fierce battle. I attempted to disable their ship but I guess they had the kind of mentality of 'never get caught at any cost'." Her eyes briefly closed, though she shook off the feeling. They had blown their ship rather than be captured.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Malin gives a short nod of understanding. "Well, that's one less pirate out there set to prey on hte innocent," he states with firm resolution. "As for the ship, I'd imagine they'd be able to fully repair it." Malin's posture shifts, showing a hint of action and readiness. "In the mean time I've heard tell of some sort of grisley slaughter in the area that I should investigate. May the Force be with you."

Then without a word or a sound, Malin vanishes from sight or sense.

Malin.jpg

Giving another smile and a nod in his direction, the new Jedi Master raised her hand in farewell, "May the Force be with you too Malin". Her words were said to thin air as he disappeared. Kirana headed into the hanger, being greeted by one of the numerous droids. Her ship had been completed, the droids having repaired the Lost Soul while she had been otherwise occupied. Paying the manager, Kira entered her ship, getting a report from her own droid on what had been done to the ship. The hyperdrive had been tweaked for more speed, the shields strengthened and the weaponry added to with an ion cannon. All the weapons had been recharged and the ship repainted as well, removing all signs of scoring.

"I should really change the name of this ship... I'm not exactly a 'Lost Soul' anymore." The droid agreed with her, suggesting that it look for a replacement name for her. Laughing the new Master headed firstly to her bedroom, shedding her burnt clothing into the recycling receptical and then showering. She changed into fresh clothing, a deep blue tunic with matching robes, trimmed with silver. Kirana then headed to the cockpit, lifting off and leaving the planet behind.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Making quick work of his investigation, Malin's Force given sixth sense tells him the killer of the various Muuns had long vanished, though a familiar dark side taint seemed to seep into the bloodied ground.

Knowing he would be needed elsewhere, Malin boarded his ship and vanished into hyperspace, his cordinates set by the time he cleared orbit.

Malin.jpg

• 1 month later...

A lone star fighter touched down on a landing pad at one of the shielded facilities on the planet. The pilot was wrapped in a cloak which concealed his long braid of hair and weapons. He walked past the worker droids and took a seat at in the empty conference room, propping his boots up and waiting to see if anyone else was ballsy enough to show up.

((Yes, short post. Deal with it))

A cloaked figure descended from the landing platform after his ship had been safely docked. The thick scent of inevitable death permeated throughout the air, its pleasant aroma sinking deep into the welcomed nostrils of the man. This man's entrance was quiet... his pace but a crawl and his movements bearing an otherworldly sway. He was a creature of the darkness, his flesh tarnished to the same incredible black as his garb.

And his face was hidden in shadow...

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

::Descending from orbit, two Jedi starfighters arrived at Mustafar. They were Starswords, but modified for ground suppression and tank hunting instead of their usual anti warship armaments. Their wings ended with powerful rail cannons, and their ordinance tubes were loaded with fletchette cannisters. Upon reaching the surface, Amon exited his craft after leaving specific instructions with the computer AI, he didn't want to find himself without a ride off of this rock. Signalling to Raitaro, Amon began to advance towards the battlefield.

Unlike most Jedi, who would rely on their lightsabers in combat, Amon moved cautiously while scanning the area with an alliance assault rifle. No reason to not get a first shot in, before the range was closed.::

Raitaro strolled along the rocks at the edge of the lava flow, his two droids following behind.

Focus Stun Fire on Amon's first target.

The Jedi Knight looked over at his partner.

"Who precisely are we seeking out in this godforsaken place?"

Raitaro3.jpg

Duo looked down at the two Jedi that were moving in on what they most likely considered to be the field of battle. With the two droids they had in tow, he was glad to have gotten there first and moved inside the complex. He was laying flat on his stomach, elevated at least twenty feet above them with about fifteen feet of level ground from his position to theirs.

He leveled his weapons and fired a single shot at each droid. His powerful weapons could cut through most droids, but these seemed to be of a higher caliber so he was doubtful about how effective his guns would be against them.

Duo ducked back, out of sight as his special ability came into play, leaving a huge bubble that was completely without the force. If he had to go four on one, he figured he could at least try to level the playing field a bit more. He pulled a high quality thermal from his belt, activating it and tossed it over the edge towards their position.

Lurking in the folds of shadow laid the ominous figure of a sith lord gripping his sith axe with both hands. Within seconds, the serene calm shattered into action in a flurry of stun bolts and a couple sonorous blasts from another man's weapons. There were a couple of jedi with their droids and one other man who seemed to disappear from Ason's senses. All in all, the odds were not in his favor... especially when the one who held no connection with the force seemed to sever the mystical entity around him as well.

A pariah.

The shadowy form was thankful to be on the outside of the situation, the jedi and their pawns being between the solitary hunter and the dark predator himself. This pariah had darted into the structure and Ason was left to stick to the outside of the relatively open area. Thankfully, he was safe from the hunter's oppression for the moment, and seized the opportunity.

With a mighty heave, the sith axe flew through the air toward one of the jedi ((Amon)). Its remarkable acceleration was enhanced by the hands of the dark side itself, the sith lord pushing upon its rotating head with every bit of strength he could muster. Then...

A thermal... how lovely...

Ason readied his legs and felt the force flow through them. They pulsated with a sudden surge of darkness which then erupted as he leapt in the air, drawing his modified kusari-gama as he did so. The leaping obsidian robe fluttered like a wraith screaming through the night, and soon the wavering frame grabbed hold of a wall of rock. As the silhouette clashed against the fiery background behind him, lava splashed upward toward the jedi and the droids with seething fury.

Bringing four bodies to fight two others... I shall amend this...

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

• 4 months later...

The Silent Proweler came out of hyperspace above the firey planet of Mustafar. Adenn galaar released a sersor package on the most direct route into the planet, then began his descent into the atmosphere. He landed and began his preparations. He found a vid screen and quickly attached it to the monitor where Darkfire would be directed. The vid cam was taken back to his ship and the radio reciever was tested, and proven to work.

A crane was detached from some of the equipment and installed into Adenn's ship. He flew it out over the sea of lava and took the two seperate cages, now with ysalmari harvested by the men he hired on Myrkr attached, and attached them to the crane. When Darkfire arrived they would be put out over the sea of lava and the fun would begin.

((Three days start now until they disappear.))

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam