Primary Terrain: arid, mountains, canyons, deserts

Points of Interest: none

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Rattataki

Immigrated Species: humans, Zabrak, Weequay, Dathomirians

Primary Language(s): Rattataki

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: level 1

JediRP Canon History: Rattatak has always been a haven for bounty hunters and smugglers. Many infamous hunters have graced the planet with their presence over the years, and even today, it is a fairly shady place to be.

Old description:

The small, red world of Rattatak floats in the far Outer Rim like a drop of blood. The planet is so remote that it remained undiscovered by the Republic, and the native humanoid species evolved without the guidance or influence of other galactic forces. Although the species remained primitive, they quickly learned how to kill one another. Scattered resources on the planet led to struggles for survival, and the Rattataki never bothered with the benefits of barter and trade amongst themselves.

As technology evolved, the Rattataki focused all of their efforts on more brutal methods for murder. War became the norm. Over generations of fighting, most of the cities on the planet were reduced to rubble and huge portions of the planet's population became victims of mass genocide. The Rattataki never developed weapons of planetary scale, so the bloody world wars raged on for generations. The ceaseless violence prevented the world from developing space travel, and the Rattataki believed they were alone the galaxy -- they had no concept of galactic community, and only conquering their neighbors seemed important.

Those that discovered Rattatak were unscrupulous slavers common in the Outer Rim. The wiry Rattataki themselves proved to be an unpopular export ”“ they were simply too difficult to train and too violent to contain. But credits could be made by importing slaves to the war barons, who would pay handsomely for any exotic edge in combat. Mercenary duty was a popular reason to come to Rattatak, though negotiating an end of service often was difficult.

While war continued everywhere else, an enterprising Rattataki from a rare neutral province hatched a lucrative idea. If prospective mercenaries and slave soldiers had to prove themselves in gladiatorial combat, the credits generated from the wagering and the spectacle could be used to buy more soldiers and offworld weapons.

Thus the gladiator pits of Rattatak came to be, and many sprang up in what rare patches of neutral lands could be found on the craggy world. The largest, known as the Cauldron, hosted the best combatants, and war barons and generals would attend, to seek out the soldiers that would win them their wars. Slavers filled the pits with violent candidates -- some would purposely price the more successful warriors out of the purchase range of the Rattataki generals, as their gladiators were more profitable from fighting multiple battles than being sold into military service. But it was a rare gladiator indeed who could survive multiple fights.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

Captain Rane Scando grinned as he slid new energy packs into his twin blaster pistols. Holding the blasters away from his body, the mercenary aims at a nearby storage unit and squeezes the triggers ”“ in the mercenary's mind, bolts of intense energy shoot forth. Sliding the blaster pistols back into place, the mercenary moves on to his heavy blaster rifle, which, after reloading with a fresh battery, the mercenary slings across his back. After several minutes, the mercenary stands before the gleaming side of one of his storage units, admiring his form. His choice of armor was conspicuously Mandalorian ”“ from the tantalizing helmet down to the death-head marks on the sides of his armored boots. With a nod to his reflection, the mercenary leaves his Corellian freighter's cargo hold and heads back to the ship's controls.

An alarm signals the end of the trip through hyperspace. With the press of a button, the mercenary brings his Corellian freighter out of lightspeed. Before heading down to the planet's surface, the freighter releases several small round droids. These droids, designed to alert the mercenary of incoming and outgoing vessels, scatter as the Corellian freighter dives down towards a remote section of Rattatak.

The mercenary grins as he powers down most of his ship - the only thing the mercenary leaves operating are the freighter's multiple defense systems. No outgoing signals of any sort were left running ”“ no one would trace him. Outside the Corellian freighter the mercenary mounts his speeder, powers the vehicle, and takes off into the distance.

*The Vixen Ray droped out of hyperspace and down to where his comrades where gathering. The ship touched down as as the repulsors fired up in sequence. A small ramp lowered from the cockpit down to the ground as the man in red steped out, his cold eyes made contact with his associates and he noded.*

So life is cruel let it not be unfortunate... Let it be an experience...

Nyla came out of hyperspace, and headed towards Rattatak. Gliding through the atmosphere she double-checked her co-ordinates and proceeded to the meeting area.

her ship landed in a clearing in amongst a few other ships. She descended and went in search of the Hunters.

Captain Rane Scando paced back and forth in front of his associates. When the mercenary speaks, his voice sounds cold.

"It is time to show this galaxy that we're not here to fool around. It is time to show this galaxy that we are the best and that we are unbeatable. It is time to begin a war. The Hutts have posted a substantial bounty on the Space Pirates ”“ and we're the ones who are going to collect."

"Together we're unstoppable; together we can overcome any obstacle. Together, we're going to take down Ronin Wartide and his blind followers. This sits well with me. First, we're doing a viable job and getting paid for it. Second, we're eradicating our competition. What are your thoughts?"

The mercenary pauses, then adds:

"Where is Jidai Geki?"

*KR's ship, the Ragnarok, drops out of hyperspace in high-orbit of Rattatak his ship ascended into the atmosphere, and landed on the ground in an open area. KR was looking for his apprentice, who he thought was going to Rattatak. KR stepped out of his ship and quickly grew angry. Neo wasn't there. KR would be able to feel Neo if he had arrived. KR started shouting curse words at the top of his lungs. He was most displeased, and this was only making it worse...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*The Deviant IV lands on Rattatak*

Exar extis the ship. "Hello, Neo. It appears to me, that you have been making several people angry. I for one, was trying to locate the Rebel base, which would've led me to the Jedi. Since you had so stupidly gotten caught entering their system, I have to start my search over from scratch. You will pay for this."

Exar bends over, and a missle launches out of his jetpack, and slams hard into Neo...

hooj.jpg

OOC:SoP, Neo's post is confusing. He says both Exiting his ship and stayin on it. But from the wording, and the relative location, I would say that neo exited his ship, and the doubled back and got back in, and waitied. So thus, you cant shoot him with onea your rockets, and you cant talk to him....

And I know this is none of my buissness, but I've been watchin you...so..

IC:

*From the depths of space, a message arrives for Ryu*

Ryu...this is Montar. Where the blazes have you run off to?! I am comming to finish this problem of yours myself. Your apprentice has been gone much too long, and I will not allow things to continue this way. Where are you...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*KR stuffs his middle finger in his ear, starting up a comm that was embedded in his skull and reply to his automatic setting, the last comm recieved. His voice was picked up by a mic that was also implanted for easy use.*

-Comm to Montar-

My apprentice has gotten himself into a great deal of trouble, which has gotten bad enough that I have to come and finish it. I will not be long, Master Montar, I just have to give my apprentice the time he needs to kill or get killed, then I will return with a corpse, which will either be of my apprentice or his foe.

-End Comm-

"Neo, you moron!"

*KR crossed his arms and shouted at his apprentice.*

"You are a complete failure, getting captured and making more enemies than one should ever have, Sith or otherwise. The only thing you can do now is try not to get killed. If by some off chance you were to WIN this fight you'd only be in deep enough that I might not kill you myself."

*KR watched with great displeasure. SoP would have expected KR to join in on the fight, but for two reasons he didn't. The first was that he had too much honor to double team a man, and the second being that he didn't feel Neo diserved it.*

*Neo felt the pull of the ship up and down, he also felt being pulled out of the ship. He saw SOP in Mandolrian armor, not knowing how to get it off. He thought of ways to get it off, but he then would see fail to get if off.

He charged SOP faster than anything he every did before, tackling him to the ground. As SOP went down Neo had a smile on his face, he had injected poison from the ship, that he had, had to make his saber. Soon enough SOP would feel sickness, and would soon fail to move. As Neo got up from the ordeal, SOP tried to kick Neo but it was only stopped by Neo's force speed, Neo pulled out a dagger and aimed to throw it right between the creasing, of his armor, as he saw it missed he cursed underneath his breath. He readied himself, and used the force to lift SOP off the ground and back into his tattered ship, SOP, hurt, like a mad man. He threw another dagger at his face.

Master, I am not a moron, you are for coming to get me, I can handle myself..

tru7h.jpg

OOC: SoP tried to kick you? No, I think not. You warned already not to post my actions.

IC: SoP uses the Force, and heals himself from Neo's poison. Exar gets up, and fires Force lightening at Neo, very powerful. pure Dark Side energy, strait into his chest, knocking Neo down.

He walks up to the down and wounded Neo, "You pathetic fool. You are no match for me."

He fires the Force lightening once again into Neo, begining to burn the flesh. "Let's see you fight me without your sight or hearing."

Exar fires the Force lightning directly into Neo's eyes. The lightning travels through, destroying the retina, and travels into the brain, which then finally exits out the ears, destroying both ear drums.

He waits for Neo to scream in agony...

hooj.jpg

OOC: Neo, give up, as much as everyone hate SoP, you still stand no chance against him, like it or not. Just let him kill you/torture you. I can only speak for myself here, but i believe, that if you continue trying to defend yourself, myself, your master and raynuk, will finish you off.

IC: DV, continued to watch Exar make the poor bastard twist and turn like a slug with salt on it.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

OOC:DV, you are not in this, so shutup, and I still have a chance, a very good one I might add..And you couldn't take out the poison that quickly..Oh and also DV they won't kill me until I am killed again, then cloned then they will slaughter me.. So just mind your own buisness and/or leave..

IC:

*Neo feels the burn, from everywhere on his body, he crawls towards SOP.*

As it seems, you are very strong. Neo is still trying to find his signature in the force..But, abuse was is something that I can handle now.

*Neo pulls out his Sith Sword and strikes, SOP's legs were gone, he stands in a ready poistion, not knowing what to do. He feels SOP, going down.*

You won't be able to use, heal this time brother..

Neo stabs a dagger into Sop's throat, he can't talk now, nor will he ever.

Lets do this an easier way, no force just me and you, I can't see without the force, and you can't heal either.

Neo stands back away from SOP and then lets go of the force, only knowing that he is in front of him..

OOC:One more post.. Than mod rule

tru7h.jpg

OOC: WARNING, VULGAR POST

IC: Exar floats into the air using the Force. Exar erects a large cross from wood that had been on the ground.

He flies over to Neo, using his jetpack, and slices off his male reproductive organ, and shoves it down his throat. He then picks him up, and puts him up against the cross, and shoves rusty nails through his hands and feet. He then slits his throat with Neo's sith sword, and then his wrists. He stabs him in the heart, and sets the cross on fire. He takes the sword and shoves it up Neo's anus, and it goes through his waist, and poises him to the cross even more. He then castrates Neo by RIPPING them off. Neo loses muscle control, spilling bowel and bladder in the process. He finishes him off by firing Force lightning into his eyes again, and makes his brain explode.

Neo was nothing more than ash now and Exar urinates on the ashes.

hooj.jpg

OOC:You can't kill me until a mod replies.. So as it is I am still alive..Edit your post so that I am not Ash and crap, or a mod will have to delete it..

Edit:Alright I will accept it I am dead even though not in the rule at the beginning I stated it wasn't going to be like this. Soon enough you will die, all of your alias's will die...Oh may I add at the same time..

Edited by Guest
tru7h.jpg

OOC: I don't like your attitude, dude. If you attack with all your aliases against all of john's aliases, I will help him with MY aliases. Quit whining. You died, when Raynuk... uh... got killed that famously known way, did he whine about it like you did? no he didn't. No offense raynuk.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

OOC: On a sidenote, and I may be mistaken, but NFU's are the only ones that would require a mod ruling before death blows are administered.

IC: Exar goes inside of his ship, and is fitted with mechanical legs. He walks up to Vauler, and takes Neo's ashes. "I'm taking this to Mimban, so that he can be cloned."

*Boards the Deviant IV. Enters hyperspace*

hooj.jpg

*KR stood with the look of silent Rage on his face. It would only take one wrong move to set KR off at this point. He was in a poor mood. He turned and walked to his ship, turning just before he boarded it.*

"You both disgust me."

*KR boarded his ship and left, leaving his apprentice's utter failure behind.*