Liv's Character Sheet

Liv

• Identity

A.K.A: Liv

Homeworld: Naboo, Keren

Species: Human

• Physical Description

Height: 1.575 meters. (Why on the metric scale? Because I’m not an Imperial person… I’m a rebel. BAM!)

Weight: 45 kgs

Hair: It changes. I think my original color was…. Brown? I don’t know, but it changes with the seasons, or my mood. Right now, it is a mixture of a deep scarlet with neon purple accents.

Hair Style: ((See the woman in the sig)) I wear my hair in a Mohawk of sorts. It parts right in the middle and flares out in front and back. Then, the hair on the side of my head, is woven into braids and held in tight patterns against the side of my scalp.

Eyes: Green.

Sex: I’m a female.

Tatoo (s):

I have a Gallinore Rainbow gem tattoo on my lower back, it’s well done if you want to see it. (It was inspired by my Mother's trip to the cluster)

I have a Republic insignia that stretches across the center of my back, but I added the Galactic Alliance insignia on top of it to show my mixed support for my father. He didn't like it, but he doesn't have to.

I have the logo of my mother's former travel agency on the right side of my abdomen. It's small and to be honest, I was kind of drunk when I got that one.

• Equipment

Clothing or Armor:

I sport a close fitting white crop top with an indie design on it. In fact, my current shirt has a cute, little, pudgy ewok on it, holding a bloody machete. There are no words, because it needs no words. Over that, I have my trusty black leather vest. It is covered in a myriad (seriously, who says that?) of different patches and things I have collected over my brief and corny life. My mom was a travel agent and would bring me souvenirs, so I wear it to remember her.

My pants are a little underwhelming though. I wear a military grade, dreary, and beaten up pair of brown, heavy duty cargo pants. They have tons of pockets and I carry little doodads and things in them to help with daily maintenance things.

My boots are also military grade, because my Dad insisted that I always be prepared for anything. (Prepared for what? A blaster shot to the ankle? Yeah… That’s realistic).

I have a pair of headphones around my neck all the time. My favorite headphones are the ones that cover your ears. That way, you can look right at someone’s face and truly show them that you don’t care what they’re saying. Because sometimes, you have to lay it on thick with people. I also have goggles, because… Goggles. They are standard, but worn pilot goggles that I wear whenever I am working, otherwise they sit on top of my head or attached to my toolbelt.

Jewelry:

I wear three earrings on my left ear: One is cortosis (Souvenir from Dad's time with the Republic) and the others are rose gold (Bought by friends).

I wear four earrings on my right ear: Two are silver (Souvenirs from Mom and her time in the Hapes Cluster), one is white/opalescent (Bought from a Coruscant pawn shop), and the last one is obsidian (Bought from a Nar Shadaa Pawn shop).

I have a jade tongue piercing. (Bought from a wandering salesman while I was in Theed with my Mother)

I have two tungsten nostril piercings on either side of my nose. (Made in my home shop, located somewhere on the outskirts of Keren).

Weapon: I carry a combat knife, but seriously. I’m seventeen. Why would I carry anything other than that? … Okay, but that was one time! And it wasn’t mine, I swear!

Common Inventory: <> 100 Credits, Nail clippers, Screws/Nuts/Bolts, small hair brush, improv slicer tools, disabled thermal detonator, passport, augmented (broadcasting/receiving distance) datapad. <> Hydrospanner, Duct Tape, MP89 Player. <> MC2310 Audio Master Headphones, and a silver Necklace in the shape of a moon.

((Her datapad is also outfitted with a small cosmetic (as in non-combat related) difference. She hijacked the personal navigational voice used by her mother's former travel agency and uses it as a vocal guide to accent the datapad's already substantial GPS/ancillary guide systems. ( CaERUS -||- It stands for - Computational And Electronic Receptionist Utility System)))

• Faction Information

Force sensitive

Alignment: I like to think I’m good, but I’m probably closer to neutral. But my whole theme is chaos, so I don’t know. I like to be unpredictable. I guess I'm, complicated.

Current Faction Affiliation:

Current Faction Rank: N/A

• Background:

Born to a simple human family on the outskirts of Keren, Liv was a rambunctious little girl. Her Father, Marcus Oren Strong, a military man, was always on one side of a war. There were times, on leave, that he would come to visit them. But he strove to protect the galaxy and preserve a stable future for his little Livvy. Her mother, Cara Ava Strong, was a travel agent for CoreWorlds Travel Corps. It presented interesting problems for her. But, determined to stay with her little girl, she brought Liv along on her adventures and would take her across the galaxy to wondrous and amazing places. They visited: The Hapes Cluster, Dantooine, Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, Corellia, Talus, Byss, Carida, Borleias, Phu, and many other planets. Though, her travel agency almost never ventured too far out of the Core World group. But there was one time that she got to take her daughter to Tatooine.

Liv, being a handful all on her own, caused her mother all sorts of headaches. She was told, ‘stay put Livvy,’ and she would wander off like the curious toddler she was. Even at a young age, her defiance was strong. But she didn’t mean it with malicious intent. Her curiosity was boundless, and it led her into several compromising situations. At the age of five, she found a baby graul on dantooine. It came up to her and started to play, so Livvy played too. Unfortunately, the graul’s mother was not particularly keen on that, and Liv’s mom had to drag her away from certain death at the hands of a giant beast. Unshaken, Liv encountered a Tortur much the same way when she was seven. This time, Liv managed to evade pursuit alone, but got nipped on her arm as she did. It was a warning, but Liv’s curiosity and thirst for discovery would not be deterred so easily. There were several incidents on Tatooine, and other planets that were mostly harmless, but the defiance was still inherent in her exploration.

Impatient and endlessly flustered, her mother was exasperated more than once at her daughter’s death defying adventurous exploits. But, her daughter was safe – relatively speaking. And that was enough for her. And despite the trouble it caused, she enjoyed her little explorer and encouraged some of the curiosity herself. She would take her on tours of the city planets and buy her things from different locations to help her understand and appreciate travel when she got older.

But, when they got home, Liv would retreat to her room and recede into herself. It was night and day. Her mother was a little worried. It was too much of a change to be normal. But she did what she could to accommodate her, even in her doldrums.

Little did her mother know however, Liv would sneak out in the middle of the night and try to wrangle Kaadu, run with Falumpasets, irritate herds of Gnorts, feed Shaupats, fly back and forth beneath the feet of Fambaas, and play with Tusk-Cat cubs. Whereas, during the day, her exploration was a little more internal and she would start to invent and discover new mechanical innovations in the sanctity of her own room; which, after having a few explosive results, was moved to a workshop of her own, built by her Dad.

When Liv was twelve, her father came home and said his orders were changed. He was to report to the Galactic Alliance now, and he would be off almost indefinitely. They were hard words to bear. But Liv, while enjoying her father’s company, had learned to accept his absence.

The hardest part of her twelfth birthday, was when her mother stopped taking Liv with her when she traveled the galaxy. It was a new regulation that was put in place to save Cara’s company’s money. Liv was floored. She couldn’t understand why her mother would limit her so much. Angered, frustrated, and LIVid, Liv locked herself in her room. She came out for meals, but her silence was disturbing. Her mother – who had given her the money for her technical exploits and was a little irritated every time her daughter was wearing her over-large headphones – was more worried now about her stressful cold shoulder, then she was about her daughter playing with dangerous animals. But, she had no control over that. She had to make money to provide for the family. There was an outpost on Naboo that she could use instead of commuting all the way to Coruscant, but she could only do so much.

Liv hit fifteen hard. The teenager had always been rebellious. She’d had a leather jacket since she was ten – totally rebellious material. But year twelve to seventeen was rough, especially year fifteen. Her father came home from a tour and Liv had it out with him. Their voices were raised, their faces were red, and cusswords may have been exchanged. It was a sloppy ending that led to Liv shearing off her own hair and ripping up a bunch of her clothing. Her body was the only thing she could control anymore. She would make herself the way she wanted to be. She was done living by other people’s rules.

Then, at the age of sixteen, Liv’s mother died. Cara was riding a shuttle into Theed, when the power cores overloaded and the shuttle crashed to the ground. There were a couple of survivors, but Liv’s mother didn’t make it. It was gut-wrenching. And the only thing Liv could think about were the last words she said to her.

“Fine! I don’t need to travel! And I don’t kriffing need you!”

Regret was hard in her stomach and she couldn’t shake the sour feeling that built there. She didn’t want it to end like that. She didn’t want that to be the last memory of her mother. But that was it.

Liv ran to her room for a few hours after that, virtually inconsolable through the mounds of pillows over her head. It was a laughable display to their house droid. But the droid didn’t have a humorous servo in its metal chassis, so it just sat and stared.

It wasn’t until Liv rose for breath that she even saw the droid in the room.

“What?” she asked. Her face was red and matted with tears. She was smothered by her own mohawk and she had to blow the hair out of her face.

The droid stared for a few more seconds, wordless, then set down a tray of tea and cookies. “I have received a transmission mistress Olivia. It appears the Galactic Alliance has lost your father. They do not know where he went and wanted to know if he’s been here in the last couple of weeks.”

Liv’s face was awash with confusion. She didn’t know what to feel. She was angry at her father for getting mixed up with the military. She was angry at her mother for dying. She was sad that her mother died. And she was angry that the galaxy seemed content to sit and let her suffer. But, a thought occurred to her.

“They said, ‘missing,’ right?” Liv asked, sniffling.

“Why yes, they did.” The droid responded.

That was it then, Liv thought. She had a terrible ending with her mother and regretted it. She would strive to find her father and make amends. She needed it. And maybe she would come to grips with the callous dismissal of her mother’s affection. She doubted that. But it was a start. In the meantime, she needed a direction, and she needed time.

“Where was his last known location?”

“Coruscant…”

APedbKb.png