Homeworld: Born on Corellia, Homeworld changes

Species: Human

Physical Description [!dscrp]

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 185

Hair: Brown and oh so perfect

Eyes: Brown and alluring

Sex: Male

Skin: White, but of course the tone changes as he gets more or less sunlight.

Equipment [!equip]

Clothing or Armor: Basic llight armor

Weapon: Green lightsaber, BlasTech Industries DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle, Stouker Concussion Rifle, Five Gee-Tech 12 Defender Microblasters, Scout Trooper Blaster Pistol, Two HSB-200 holdout blaster pistols, Knife

Common Inventory: Backpack carrying essential gear and the five 12 Defenders in its pouches. Hooked onto one side is the disruptor rifle, and on the other side is the concussion rifle. Hooked on the back is a water bottle. The scout trooper blaster is in a holster attached to his boots. The two hold-out blasters are holstered one on each upper arm. The DL-44 is holstered on his right thigh, and the knife was sheathed on his left.

Faction Information [!factn]

Force User, Force Sensitive or Non-Force User Force User

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Current Faction Affiliation: Jedi

Current Faction Rank: Apprentice/Padawan

History: [!hstry]

Force Side: Jedi

Trained by: RaveN, Jade Dragon, Apollo, NPC (temporarily), Joreel Ordo, Koovo (temporarily), Kirlocca, Onderin Starlisk

Trained who: Nobody

Known Skills: Ship designing, good pilot, basic force skills

Background: I will come up with it while I RP. Also, see http://forums.jedi.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=19208&p=860448#p860448 and posts after that.

Ship Registration [!ship]

Name: Venture

Class: Light freighter

Model: YV-545

Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation

Length:

Armaments: Ventral and dorsal cannons

Armor: Standard

Anti-Personnel Defenses: Standard

Appearance:

250px-YV545.jpg

Modifications: Possibly added the ventral cannons, although those might be standard.

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

• 2 years later...

No idea why this is here. I hope I didn't deleted the more updated version.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.