Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Carida

Astrographical Information

Region: Colonies

Sector: --

System: Carida System

Orbital Position: 4

Moons: 2

Grid Coordinates: O-11

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: forests, deserts, glaciers, jungles

Points of Interest: Academy of Carida, Tarkin’s Teeth

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Caridan

Immigrated Species: humans

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic, Caridan

Faction Affiliation: Imperial Remnant

Defense Rating: n/a

JediRP Canon History: …to come…

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

Edited by Guest

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*From space the three ships came. Two small, one big. Two piloted, one not. Three humanoids, and thousands of Selonans.

Raynuk was at the controls of the large cargo ship that held the slaves as he pulled behind him the ship that Raynuk called his own, The Ogariv II. They peirced through the atmosphere, and cruised along the horizon, passing the old ruins of what used to be the Hand of Thrawn...

Once past it, Raynuk saught out a clear spot, and set the ships down in the opening. Exiting the ship, Raynuk set the slaves to work imediatly, even before Tarrian and Darla had even landed.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tarrian set the Hell's Remembrance down, and her and Darla exited and walked up to Raynuk.

"Well, lets get this done double time...then we can have a slight discussion with KR about whom he brings with him to the academy. I like how they get right to work." She mentioned to Raynuk pointing to the slaves.

She watched as the entrance building was started by a set of slaves...this building would house herself and her apprentice along with raynuk and his apprentice. It also would have rooms enough for a few sparse slaves, and some guest rooms for visitors and other trainers. A dininghall, and main room to meet and greet.

Looking across the acreage, she could also see the other slaves starting on the above ground part of the academy and still on the other side of the entrance building the hanger bay was started.

"You know...we should have just come here to begin with."

*Raynuk nodded, only half listening to Tarrian as he both ordered the slaves in their work, and thought about the defences for this planet. He had a plan for Belkadan, but now that had to be scraped.

so much for planning ahead

He looked out along the clearing and watched the slaves work hurriedly, as some made efforts to clear more room for the temple.

===============================================

*An entire 24 hours later the slaves were nearly finished with the Academy building. Next they would start on the Dormitories and training grounds. While they worked, Raynuk poured over a set of blueprints of the area thanks to scouting and arial survailance done the day before.

"Hmm..."

He looked up and called Tarrian over to confer with her about the defence.

"Again, I want to keep the defence hidden and interlinked with nature..."

He turned and pointed to the 1,000 foot mountain located about half a km behind the temple.

"Im thinking an Ion Cannon built right into the mountain, and perhaps even a few hidden docking bays over there..."

*He again looked down at the plans before looking back up and turning to around in a circle*

"And perhaps 225 Turbolaser batteries scattered among the hilltops, with 100 of those being hidden inside the caves on ground level. When needed, they will track out into the open..."

*He looked back down at the blueprint before him, and studied it for a moment. This time, instead of pointing to the location on the planet, he pointed to it on the map*

"And here is where I want to place the generators for the Turbolasers and area sheild..."

*He turned to Tarrian and smiled*

"And those are just the outside defences..."

1fE1uLv.png

Tarrian nodded in agreement and looked over to watch as the dormatories went up. It had been going on two days now and they had had no sleep. It was important to get this completed before any sleep was to be had.

She looked at the slaves, and ordered a few of them to get hers and Darlas things and take them to their rooms and set them up.

Darlas' sleep had done her some good,her wounds had healed over and were now just scar tissue. The past few days she had done little exercise and was starting to feel the healing process truely beginning. Her slumber had been absent of dreams, whish was good since her dreams had become terrible nightmares lately.

She was glad to be away from that terrible Kakuto person.there was something about his presence that seemed tumorous. She could feel that both Tarrian and Raynuk were strong in the darkside but neither of them seemed malicious. They seemed to be practical people doing things the way they saw them best to do. Perhaps Darla was wrong, but they seemed nice people to her.

"Master Tarrian, I feel mush stronger today,is there anything Ican do to help you?" Everybody had been busy working and Darla had began to feel like a 5th wheel.

Rannrsig.jpg

Tarrian finished speaking with the slave foreman, and checked out the last of the contstruction of the academy. Finally, she turned to Darla..."You look rested, Raynuk and I have yet to rest your assistance could be used in setting up our rooms in the entrance building." Tarrian pointed to the black stone building that had slaves running in and out of it. "We need out rooms put up, and the things moved from the hell's rembrance and then you could assist in coordinating the slaves and getting the kitchen ready...a good meal sounds good once we are done here."

Tarrian turned back to the slaves and looked over at Raynuk as he was coordinating the defenses.

"You kidding Tarrian? I dont need to sleep..."

*Raynuk didnt even look up from the map as he spoke. he was busy charting out the defence grid, which turbolasers would fire where, and what areas needed to be covered.

Just then, one of the scouts that Raynuk sent out came back with a report.

The Hand of Thrawn defenceive structures were still intact.

Excellent...I could use that structure for a barracks. Hmm...I'll have to talk to Tzeentch about getting some soldiers..

Raynuk nodded to the scout and sent him back to the work force, and turned back to the map to make the needed changes in the map.*

"From the look of things, the temple itself will be finished in 12 hours, and the defence grid should be online within three days."

1fE1uLv.png

"I hope you sleep well Master, I will do my best to make things to your liking." With that Darla headed off.

It would be good to have something to do, something to keep her mind occupied. It had been so long since Darla had actually done something constructive and it felt goodto be working. It was a shame that they they had to abbandon the old Belkadan, but this time around she could actually play a part in the temples' construction.

Darla carried out the tasks given to her by Tarrian all the while wondering what she could cook for her master to eat.

Just try not to burn the kitchen down....

Darla had never been able to cook.

Rannrsig.jpg

((Um...Darla...I didn't mean for you to cook it, I meant for you to coordinate the slaves to do it.))

IC: Tarrian watched as the academy was completed and the slaves started moving the furnishings and setting up the mess hall for the dormitories.

Raynuk continued with the defenses, and she could see he was in his element. Walking up to Raynuk..."When you have a moment...I beleive that Darla has had your things moved into the instructors house. And we should not be late for her dinner...she um...is cooking it herself."

Tarrian looked at him giving him a wink. "you never know, it could be good. Don't worry though, I sent another slave to the kitchen to make sure that they know to make something else incase Darla's is not edible."

Tarrian turned and headed back to the house and started laughing to herself...that is something that Darla was going to need to stop doing...there are slaves for that stuff.

She stood in the hall and looked toward the kitchen...she just shook her head with the feelings she was getting from Darla and headed to her room to set it up and to get changed for their meal.

After making sure her clothing was away, and everything was in its place, she set up Bishop's and Kaylynn's pictures. She looked down at Bishop and smiled...she missed him. After a few minutes, she went to the refresher and took a quick shower and changed into an long crimson dress that went to below her knees, she put on matching leggins and black boots the came up to her knee. Fixing her hair she went down to the dining hall to wait for Raynuk and see how darla was doing.

*Raynuk of course was late for the dinner after getting into his work a bit too much. By the time he realized he was late, there were only a few meager tasks to be done, all of which could be done by the slaves in Raynuk's absence.

Cursing himself slightly, he ran to where his room was, seeing it for the first time. His attention was diverted of course from the room to getting to the dinner as soon as possible. He jumped in the refresher quickly, and jumped out to get changed. He spent a bit too much time deciding what to wear, but finally settled on a pair of black flight pants and a matching jacket over a deep red form-fitting shirt. He put his belt on after pulling on his boots, and ran off down the corridor to meet Tarrian and Darla at dinner.

He stoped dead at the doorway, and started to say something, but stopped and leaned against the doorway as he saw Tarrian and Darla both look up at him. They had waited, which Raynuk had anticipated but wished they hadnt.

"Sorry I'm late...got carried away I guess.."

*He sat down at the table, and thus dinner began*

1fE1uLv.png

After deciding thatshe needed some help Darla had sought out a Selonian woman. The slavewoman was middle aged for her species and knew many recipes fromyears of looking after a family of five. She showed Darla a traditional selonian dish that she assured her would be very tasty. Darla got her hands dirty mixing and cooking although under the strict guidence of the slave woman so that she wouldnt ruin it.

It was actually quite enjoyable,Darla just hoped that its consumtion would be equally enjoyable. Leaving the seloniansto set up the meal Darla cleaned herself up and put on a smart black sleevless dress and let her long hair down. It felt strange to be in a dress but she did not want to upset Tarrian by arriving in the wrong attire.

It was her second formal dinner within a week....

Please let the food be ok!

Tarrian was on time looking elegant in a red gown and Raynuk arrived late late looking a little more casual,yet still smart. He seemed less comfortable with all the formalities and appollogised for his lateness.

When everbody sat down Darla spoke up.

"Master Tarrian, Master Raynuk, I hope you both enjoy the meal. It's a selonain dish but I must confess that my culinary skills are somewhat lacking." She held up her glass. "May I propose a toast in honor of this new temple...May it stand for many years to come."

Darla hoped that she hadnt made a fool of herself...

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

*Raynuk glanced at Tarrian and smiled, a sort of mature, knowing smile that held a certain amount of proudness within. He turned back to Darla and nodded, raising his glass*

"If all goes well, it will indeed stand for quite a long time..."

*He clinked glasses with both Darla and Tarrian with a smile, and nodded again*

"This looks quite the meal Darla."

1fE1uLv.png

"Thank you." Darla smiled a devilish grin."It's a selonian recipe, Im told it should be quite a treat."

Darla felt good. It seemed that thingshad gotten off to a good start. Ahead of her were many trials, her master had not yet begun to train her though. It seemed that she should makethe most of the calmbeforethe storm. She had heard how difficult a Siths' trials could be. But hopefully she had some time before she had to worry about them.

Fornow Ill just enjoy the food andthe company.

No fear radiated from Darla now,just a pleasant warmth.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Wiping his mouth as he finished a mouth full of food, Raynuk nodded and looked at Tarrian*

"For the most part yes. The slaves are finishing up most of the smaller mundane tasks that needed to be done, like the wireing, and theres a group of slaves on the mountain carving out a cavern for the Ion Cannon. Tomarrow that gets put in place. All in all, the defences are complete, and will be fully fuctional within 48 hours. I would say it is safe to open this Academy to the Sith hopefuls..."

*Raynuk smiled, knowing that those were words that Tarrian had wanted to hear, he could tell. But since his job here was comming to a close, that would mean he would soon be leaving this planet, this temple. She would be alone again with the hopefuls. The smile faded from his face, which he quicky fained with another smile before taking another bite of the dinner*

1fE1uLv.png

There it was, Tarrian had said it it. Darlas' bubble had burst but she tried to hide it. Well, like Tarrian said she could still enjoy the evening. Darla looked down at her bare arms. There was a jagged scar across her left forearm, deep and fresh...A wound from the beast. She suddenly realised that perhaps she should have worn sleeves. But she didnt need to hide it,they both knew that she she had been wounded.

Darla had gotten used to Raynuk and quite liked him being there. For some reason she had a feeling that he wasnt going to be there for much longer. She decided to speak up.

"Will you be staying here with us?" The look in her eyes was hopefull, but she knew he was going to leave.

I need you to help sort out this mess in my head.

Rannrsig.jpg

"Only for a short time longer, to make sure that everything is in working order and to help Tarrian out a little bit. After that, I dont even quite know where I'll be going..."

*He shrugged afterwards. The thought of moving around from place to place really didnt affect him anymore. He had done it countless times over the years, and he quickly learned not to get too attached to a certain place*

1fE1uLv.png

Darla looked down at her food.

"It will be sad to see you go...."

Although Tarrian had been kindto Darlasofar she got the impression that as soon as training began she would become ruthless. Perhaps Darla had gotten herself in too deep...

She had the feeling that she would be completely at Tarrians'mercy and that was a quality she wasnt quite sure her mentor possesed.

Hiding her fears she tried to think possitively.

Just think of all you could learn from her!

Rannrsig.jpg

The planet stood quiet with barely any human life on it. But then a flash of light drew from the sky. A small ship came out of lightspeed and into the planets atmosphere. Entering every layer of it, the ship began to burn from the nose. When it came close to the planet, it stopped like a speeder hitting a on coming speeder. But the ship didn't hit any thing. It just stopped in mid air. It staled for a few seconds, and then slowly headed for the ground. With a loud crashing sound , even the Sith in the Sith Academy could hear, it slammed into the trees and then into the dirt. As smoke rose from the ship, a small boy did as well. With a straight look upon his face he brushed off all the ash on his bright white close. He took a step from the wreckage and starred at his ship.

" Damn...." He said softly.

He turned and looked up at sky and felt some thing that almost made him loose his balance. Closing his eyes, he caught him self and grabbed his forehead.

" That was strange." He said not knowing he was speaking to him self.

He began to climb a tree, and when he came to the top, he saw what sort of looked like ruins.

" That must be the Academy I've been hearing about...."

He hoped from the tree and gave a long sigh. The boy picked up his head and headed towards the temple.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

In the meal was suddenly interrupted by what sounded like an explosion in the distance. The muscules in Darlas' body tightened and she was ready to move. her body had began to release adrenaline and her senese were in overdrive. She realised that she was panicing and whatever had happened was some distance away. Darla relaxed and stayed firmly seated.

Instead of rushing off Darla opened her mind up to the force. She felt a presence approaching...not a particularly threatening one....

It's just a boy...

"Master Tarrian, Master Raynuk,I believe we have a visitor." Darla was sure they had felt him too.

Rannrsig.jpg

Raynuk wiped the corner of his mouth and set the napkin down, turning his head towards the direction of the explosion

"So I can tell..."

He lifted himself from the table and walked outside of the building, standing on the steps, waiting for the person to appear.

1fE1uLv.png

Darla followed her Master outside to find the stranger. Her curiousity had been triggered and she was quite interested to see this person who had plummeted down towards their new home and crashed a perfectly good ship.

She got the feeling that he was young and inexperienced. Darla couldonlyget glimpses ofhis presence and could not peer into his mind the way her masters could.

Wind blew her black dress and her long hair and Darla had to fold her arms for warmth. She simply stood obediently next to Tarrian waiting to see what would happen.

Rannrsig.jpg

After traviling through the trees and dirt, he finnally came out of the forest and caught a glimpse of two young girls and a young man. He stood with a cold dark stare and began to walk closer to the academy. They stood as if they were waiting for him or expecting him. As he got near his heart pounded faster. When the boy was only a few meters away he stopped, then gave out some words with a loud voice.

" I hope you can tell me why I was called her, or do you know nothing of it?"

After finninsh his question he put one hand on his knife hoping there wouldnet be major conflict.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Jareth landed at the sith academy, and moved at heightened speed toward his former master. As he reached her, he bowed low and respectfully before taking a very humorous tone with her.

"You are becoming increasingly efficient in building these academies."

He laughed slightly at his own joke, and then greeted her properly.

"Forgive my tardiness and absence as of late. I have had a lot on my mind."

Keeping her eyes on the newcomer, she nodded slightly at Jareth, and laughed at his remark about the academies. "yes, I seem to be getting much quicker at it...you are most welcome here, and you are not late, you only missed dinner."

Tarrian motioned for Jareth to come and stand with them as she then turned her full attention to the boy. Using the force, she grabbed the knife and brought it to her. Grasping it in her hand, "You won't be needing that in the near future. And you kneel before your superiors..." she again called the force to her and slammed the boy onto his knees infront of them.

It always amused Jareth to watch Tarrian induct newcomers into the order. They always come with such great aspiration, and then quickly are broken down into the most simple of emotional states....pain....suffering...the essence of the darkside.

He stood shoulder to shoulder with his master as she worked.

The boy fell on his knees with force. With distingush look in his eyes and stared at the women.

" So your the women I have been hearing in my thoughts."

The boy bowed his head and tried to move but couldnt. He looked over at the man who had just arrived, and then the other man and girl that stood together.

" Mind telling me what Im doing here my...my lord?"

Reninsithlord2.jpg

As the young man spoke, Jareth's bionic eye rotated and fixed itself on him.

He projected an image into Tarrian's brain of the young man screaming in pain as force lightning leapt from her fingers, and bionically created lightning burst from Jareth's own eye to add to the suffering.

The image was not real, just a thought that he created.